XenCentral Feedback System 2

XenCentral Feedback System 2 [Paid] 2.3.5

No permission to buy (€54.99)
I just done merging two accounts into one with an error

Error: Call to a member function delete() on null src/addons/XenCentral/Feedback/XF/Service/Merge.php:57

Stack trace

#0 src/XF/Job/UserMerge.php(39): XenCentral\Feedback\XF\Service\Merge->merge(G)
#1 src/addons/SV/UserEssentials/XF/Job/UserMerge.php(16): XF\Job\UserMerge->run(G)
#2 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(253): SV\UserEssentials\XF\Job\UserMerge->run(G)
#3 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(195): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, G)
#4 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(111): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, G)
#5 src/XF/Admin/Controller/Tools.php(120): XF\Job\Manager->runByIds(Array, 8)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): XF\Admin\Controller\Tools->actionRunJob(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(257): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Tools', 'RunJob', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XF\Admin\Controller\Tools), NULL)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XF\Admin\Controller\Tools), NULL)
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#10 src/XF/App.php(2184): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#11 src/XF.php(391): XF\App->run()
#12 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#13 {main}

@Danny88 It seems you are not running the latest version of Feedback System. Please make sure you are running the latest release and let us know if the issue persists. Thank you!

XCentral updated XenCentral Feedback System 2 with a new update entry:

XenCentral Feedback System 2.2.7 Released

Hello everyone!

Here is the overview of this release.

1. If both Check starter and Enable big board performance fix options are enabled, thread suggestion works as correctly now instead of providing a threads list where the exact thread may not be present.
2. An issue is fixed when a newly created user group didn't have Become invisible from latest activity in Preferences.
3. An error is fixed. [E_NOTICE] Trying to access array offset on value of type null

The update is available in...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is anyone else having an issue entering comments on mobile devices with the BBCODE editor toggled off?

The error we're getting is "Comment is required. Please enter comment text." (in case anyone tries searching for it).

1581639603894.webp

1581639569769.webp

XCentral updated XenCentral Feedback System 2 with a new update entry:

XenCentral Feedback System 2.2.7.1 Released

Hello everyone!

This is a bug-fix release.

An error is fixed. ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Trying to access array offset on value of type null (null !!!)
ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Trying to access array offset on value of type bool (bool !!!)

The update is available in XenCentral Shop account https://shop.xencentral.com/clientarea.php

Thank you!

Read the rest of this update entry...

The profile table isn't showing up for me even though I have member tab set to "As last tab."
Correction: I meant the profile tab isn't showing up.

Edit: I see now, the template modifications were disabled by default. Another question though: how can a user access feedback preferences other than through the nav tab? Can they get to it through their account preferences?

Last edited:
Correction: I meant the profile tab isn't showing up.

Edit: I see now, the template modifications were disabled by default. Another question though: how can a user access feedback preferences other than through the nav tab? Can they get to it through their account preferences?

Hi, how did you solve this?

Top Bottom