XenCentral Feedback System 2

XenCentral Feedback System 2 [Paid] 2.3.5

No permission to buy (€54.99)
@Nerdface The optimization is definitely done. Waiting for your update. Thank you!
Same thread, query count visible, running 2.1.9.1

I did reply to the email shortly after replying here, but last I saw it hadn't updated the ticket.

I did reply to the email shortly after replying here, but last I saw it hadn't updated the ticket.

Replied to ticket. Thank you!

I really hope that is a test site, you should never leave debug mode running on a live site like that.

@Nerdface Yes, you should disable the debug mode. We'll provide a piece of code to enable it for our IP only.

Looks like some type of error with the latest 2.1.9.1 release conflicting with @Xon's Elasticsearch Essentials....
Code:
ErrorException: Template error: Method canViewFeedback is not callable on the given object (SV\ElasticSearchEssentials\XF\Entity\User)
src/XF/Template/Templater.php:980
Generated by: Unknown account
May 27, 2019 at 4:07 PM

#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Method canViewF...', '/home/camerader...', 980, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(980): trigger_error('Method canViewF...', 512)
#2 internal_data/code_cache/navigation_cache.php(407): XF\Template\Templater->method(Object(SV\ElasticSearchEssentials\XF\Entity\User), 'canViewFeedback', Array)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(6625): XF\Pub\App->{closure}(Object(SV\AlertImprovements\XF\Template\Templater), 'forums', Array)
#4 src/XF/Pub/App.php(560): XF\Template\Templater->renderNavigationClosure(Object(Closure), 'forums', Array)
#5 src/XF/Pub/App.php(513): XF\Pub\App->getNavigation(Array, 'forums')
#6 src/XF/App.php(1988): XF\Pub\App->renderPageHtml('

...', Array, Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(362): XF\App->renderPage('

...', Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(53): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#9 src/XF/App.php(2177): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#10 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#11 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#12 {main}

I had this on the update prior, wasn't a conflict, it was a change in the templates in the feedback system. Need to make sure you are careful merging the templates. There are new lines in the code that you need to make sure you use the newer version.

If you have already fixed the outdated templates, rebuild the feedback system and go through your templates carefully.

I had this on the update prior, wasn't a conflict, it was a change in the templates in the feedback system. Need to make sure you are careful merging the templates. There are new lines in the code that you need to make sure you use the newer version.

If you have already fixed the outdated templates, rebuild the feedback system and go through your templates carefully.
No outdated templates so I did try a 'rebuild', no change.

I have an issue with a third party theme and the display of feedback in the postbit. The feedback shows up twice.

This is when I choose the following for Show In Posts: "Extra user info". Obviously the feedback on top of the avatar should not be there. Each post has this showing up twice in the postbit. I have upgraded to 2.1.9.2 and the issue remains.

Should I contact the theme developer to get this sorted? Or should I have you contact them to work it out (it is the Flare theme from ThemeHouse--they obviously would not have a copy of the add-on, as I know you don't have a copy of the theme)? Let me know and I'll assist where needed.

Doing a test import from vbulletin itrader and I'm seeing the following error:

Please select feedback type.

Top Bottom