XenCentral Ad Server

XenCentral Ad Server [Paid] 2.0.0 beta 3 rev. 2

No permission to buy (€59.99)
You can create as many zones as you want with embedding. CSS how you want each zone to be, then insert the two embed codes for each zone, then input your banners.

Any chance you help me out with CSS if I wanted it to look like this:

hTy0tB0.jpg

You want to enter a two floated divs, then center their contents. Very basic:

<div class="float">Insert embed code</div>
<div class="float">Insert embed code</div>

CSS

.float { float: left; width: 50%; text-align: center; }

You may have to actually align the embed code itself.

Last edited:
Reactions: ENF
Thanks, Last question, what template should be modified to add floated divs?
when i modify ad_forum_view_above_node_list nothing is changing.

@
XCentral or any of your fine people :)

Is there a way to track ad.doubleclick banners? I'm showing exposures but not clicks.

Hi,
I think about purchasing this. The question I have:
Can I choose /change the name of the local folder which holds the uploaded banner img-files?

The banner in the topright corner of your demo-board is not shown to me because of my AdBlocker.
Please do not put the locally stored img-Files in a directory called "ad-server" or "banners" or "ads".

Suggestion:

It would be excellent to be able to monetize this by offering " show no banners" for selected User Groups. Could you add an ON/ OFF to the user permissions.

In defense, this is a really excellent add-on. I bought a few Ad "add-on's" here and none come close to what this does or its potential. I just wish they would be more diligent in providing better user confidence. Their silence leaves something to be desired.

ok no problem
In defense, this is a really excellent add-on. I bought a few Ad "add-on's" here and none come close to what this does or its potential. I just wish they would be more diligent in providing better user confidence. Their silence leaves something to be desired.

@audiokid sorry to bother you, but would you mind looking into the options of the addon and tell me if it is possible to change the name of the local folder which holds the uploaded banner img-files? Thank you!

@audiokid sorry to bother you, but would you mind looking into the options of the addon and tell me if it is possible to change the name of the local folder which holds the uploaded banner img-files? Thank you!
Its located public_html/banners
without digging into the code, I don't see any simple way to change that via ACP. I'm sure its just a matter of renaming it. The Resource :whistle: should be able to tell you that.

Hello, @drastic

Yes, this is completely possible. The location for this is Xenforo ad below message or Message after content and you have option to enable them for first post only (also you have options to filter per node, per thread, thread starter etc.).

Thank you!

Hi, using this Message after content, how to setup ad to show up every 3 posts?

Tried using: "specific post order" option but how to separate values? if I enter 3 the ad shows up under the 4th post and that't it.

Please assist.

I am new, trying to set up ads before installing XF live.
How does this compare to "bd rotating banners"?

We have only a few banners - under 10. The bd program is easy, you just copy the HTML to the banner graphic and url with an <a href= statement.
Does this have features that justify its expense (seriously- I am not being a wiseass- I am new and need to know which to get for our site).

If you want to PC me your experiences rather than publicly post- that would be fine.

Thanks...

Top Bottom