XenCentral Ad Server

XenCentral Ad Server [Paid] 2.0.0 beta 3 rev. 2

No permission to buy (€59.99)
Fix (Temp):

The primary problem here is that the 'ip_address' field in the xcas_clicks_zone table is set to 'INT' for the datatype. The script looks to push a write that expects that field to be set as "VARBINARY".

By changing the the datatype to 'VARBINARY' (same as the other table xcas_clicks_banner) the script works properly when someone clicks an ad.

It seems to work on my test environment, but I'd like @XCentral to confirm the function.

Use this fix at your own risk. :)

Edit: I realized that the field length was set by myself after I changed the data type, so that's my edit and I removed that from this post.

Probably should consider adjusting to match, at least.

Last edited:
Adding some supporting screenshots:

Working Table:
banner_print.webp

Not working: (fixed after fix I noted above)

zone_print.webp

Fix (Temp):

The primary problem here is that the 'ip_address' field in the xcas_clicks_zone table is set to 'INT' for the datatype. The script looks to push a write that expects that field to be set as "VARBINARY".

By changing the the datatype to 'VARBINARY' (same as the other table xcas_clicks_banner) the script works properly when someone clicks an ad.

It seems to work on my test environment, but I'd like @XCentral to confirm the function.

Use this fix at your own risk. :)

Edit: I realized that the field length was set by myself after I changed the data type, so that's my edit and I removed that from this post.

Probably should consider adjusting to match, at least.

Confirmed - this fixed the problem. Thanks for the resolution :)

Reactions: ENF
Since the last update I'm now getting errors. Also, the user banners don't seem to be deactivating or activating any longer on their due date and time.

Code:
Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect integer value: 'U`%' for column 'ip_address' at row 1 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 11:18 AM
Stack Trace
#0 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `xc...', Array)
#3 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/XenCentral/AdServer/Model/Stats.php(126): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('xcas_clicks_zon...', Array)
#4 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/XenCentral/AdServer/ControllerPublic/Index.php(44): XenCentral_AdServer_Model_Stats->logZoneClick(16)
#5 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenCentral_AdServer_ControllerPublic_Index->actionRedirect()
#6 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#7 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(311) "https://www.myptsd.com/c/ads/redirect?bannerId=1280&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2Fs%2F%3Fref_%3Dassoc_tag_ph_1384415829695%26_encoding%3DUTF8%26camp%3D1789%26creative%3D9325%26linkCode%3Dpf4%26me%3DA2L77EE7U53NWQ%26rh%3Di%253Amerchants%252Cn%253A284507%26tag%3Dpf03-20%26linkId%3DKAS5UZJ2TX2IIPL5&skipZone=0"
  ["_GET"] => array(3) {
    ["bannerId"] => string(4) "1280"
    ["url"] => string(192) "http://www.amazon.com/s/?ref_=assoc_tag_ph_1384415829695&_encoding=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=pf4&me=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&rh=i%3Amerchants%2Cn%3A284507&tag=pf03-20&linkId=KAS5UZJ2TX2IIPL5"
    ["skipZone"] => string(1) "0"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Code:
Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect integer value: 'BKA' for column 'ip_address' at row 1 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: honeypie058, Today at 6:10 PM
Stack Trace
#0 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `xc...', Array)
#3 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/XenCentral/AdServer/Model/Stats.php(126): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('xcas_clicks_zon...', Array)
#4 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/XenCentral/AdServer/ControllerPublic/Index.php(44): XenCentral_AdServer_Model_Stats->logZoneClick(10)
#5 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenCentral_AdServer_ControllerPublic_Index->actionRedirect()
#6 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#8 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(215) "https://www.myptsd.com/c/ads/redirect?bannerId=1468&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2FBest-Sellers%2Fzgbs%2F%3F%26tag%3Dpf03-20%26camp%3D0%26creative%3D0%26linkCode%3Dur1%26adid%3D18FX9T4YJBR1M6C7APNT%26&skipZone=0"
  ["_GET"] => array(3) {
    ["bannerId"] => string(4) "1468"
    ["url"] => string(112) "https://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers/zgbs/?&tag=pf03-20&camp=0&creative=0&linkCode=ur1&adid=18FX9T4YJBR1M6C7APNT&"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Since the last update I'm now getting errors. Also, the user banners don't seem to be deactivating or activating any longer on their due date and time.

Code:
Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect integer value: 'U`%' for column 'ip_address' at row 1 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 11:18 AM
Stack Trace
#4 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/XenCentral/AdServer/ControllerPublic/Index.php(44): XenCentral_AdServer_Model_Stats->logZoneClick(16)
#8 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(311) "https://www.myptsd.com/c/ads/redirect?bannerId=1280&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2Fs%2F%3Fref_%3Dassoc_tag_ph_1384415829695%26_encoding%3DUTF8%26camp%3D1789%26creative%3D9325%26linkCode%3Dpf4%26me%3DA2L77EE7U53NWQ%26rh%3Di%253Amerchants%252Cn%253A284507%26tag%3Dpf03-20%26linkId%3DKAS5UZJ2TX2IIPL5&skipZone=0"
  ["_GET"] => array(3) {
    ["bannerId"] => string(4) "1280"
    ["url"] => string(192) "http://www.amazon.com/s/?ref_=assoc_tag_ph_1384415829695&_encoding=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=pf4&me=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&rh=i%3Amerchants%2Cn%3A284507&tag=pf03-20&linkId=KAS5UZJ2TX2IIPL5"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Code:
Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect integer value: 'BKA' for column 'ip_address' at row 1 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: honeypie058, Today at 6:10 PM
Stack Trace
#4 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/XenCentral/AdServer/ControllerPublic/Index.php(44): XenCentral_AdServer_Model_Stats->logZoneClick(10)
#8 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(215) "https://www.myptsd.com/c/ads/redirect?bannerId=1468&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2FBest-Sellers%2Fzgbs%2F%3F%26tag%3Dpf03-20%26camp%3D0%26creative%3D0%26linkCode%3Dur1%26adid%3D18FX9T4YJBR1M6C7APNT%26&skipZone=0"
  ["_GET"] => array(3) {
    ["bannerId"] => string(4) "1468"
    ["url"] => string(112) "https://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers/zgbs/?&tag=pf03-20&camp=0&creative=0&linkCode=ur1&adid=18FX9T4YJBR1M6C7APNT&"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Same problem as above.
I'll check the other problem you mentioned.

The errors above are directly related to my posts above.

Ok... it won't let me embed a banner now, as in, it won't give me the code when trying to embed a banner. No error log generated, just:

Screen Shot 2014-12-17 at 4.24.15 pm.webp

Thanks... sorry, I just seen that and was about to delete the above post. Wow you're quick. Really impressive support for your products XC.

Not sure user banners are working correctly, still. I've input one to begin on the 24th Dec, set it to inactive, but it won't save as inactive, and keeps activating on save. Banners aren't respecting user set dates... because the cron isn't setting it as inactive, which normally happens when I send live a future starting banner as active, cron normally makes it inactive, but isn't at present.

Also... could you please put the 1.3.3 versions in the download area, as I have reverted mine so it works correctly, but you haven't listed the 1.3.3 versions.

Screen Shot 2014-12-18 at 10.25.45 pm.webp

Also... could you please put the 1.3.3 versions in the download area, as I have reverted mine so it works correctly, but you haven't listed the 1.3.3 versions.

View attachment 92117

YES PLEASE. Unknowingly and unexpectedly I commented to selling an ad to a new client that I cannot even enter in now.
Server Error
Mysqli statement execute error : Field 'tablet_view_code' doesn't have a default value

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1624
  5. XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1613
  6. XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1405
  7. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenCentral/AdServer/ControllerAdmin/Banner.php at line 143
  8. XenCentral_AdServer_ControllerAdmin_Banner->actionSave() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/recordin/public_html/admin.php at line 13

Much better.

I'm not sure why but I was unable to upgrade by overwrite the files. I had delete both the adserver and frameworks directories and start over. It works great now.

Can anyone confirm if the current version is correctly enabling / disabling user banners upon their appropriate date and time? It's not for me... so wondering whether I need to do the above, delete it all and fresh install.

Can anyone confirm if the current version is correctly enabling / disabling user banners upon their appropriate date and time? It's not for me... so wondering whether I need to do the above, delete it all and fresh install.
It doesn't seem to work when I move a date ahead (an ad running today (starting tomorrow)
Clearing the cache put a 500 Internal Server Error now too.

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@mydomain.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

My Bad, it did make it inactive but its still cached showing it running on the forum. Maybe after an hour, when the forum updates through the normal cron, that would reflect.

Sorry, I should have done this right off the bat for you, when I run the hourly cron, the time stamp does in fact work!

Thanks... I will undelete the whole lot and reinstall from scratch, as it seems the last update didn't fix anything as an update, but more only as a new install. I don't think I will be updating this in the future once I have a stable working version... too many headaches.

Top Bottom