- Compatible XF 1.x versions
- 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5
- Additional requirements
- XenCentral Framework 1.3.x (available in Client's Area)
- Updates duration
- 1 year included in initial purchase. Extension fee 35.00 EUR/year.
- Visible branding
- Yes, but removable with payment
For questions, suggestions and feedback please do not hesitate to Contact us and post in our Support Forums. Enjoy! Thank you!
- Full integration with XenForo Admin Panel and Front-end (Admin permissions, User permissions, easy On/Off switcher etc.
- Up to 70 click-and-go locations in all XenForo pages (with graphical preview of location)
- Fully customizable Image/Text banners
- Embed Zones using ANY hook in Custom Hook mode
- User banner zones: Allow/Deny your users to purchase banners on per-zone basis.
- Forcing image dimensions for each zone.
- Unlimited Activation Packages (Pay X for Y Hours/Days/Months/Years)
- Full PayPal support, with transaction history, support for refunds. Administrators have "local" payment method available that skips PayPal server entirely and activates banner immediately.
- Full set of Targeting tools using XenForo User/Date/Page Criteria options
- CDN support
- Full UI for your users to manage their ads, see campaign efficiency - CPM, CPC, CTR, graphical stats etc.
- Front-end page listing User Zones: show where you accept banners, numbers of slots free, how well each zone performs etc.
- Zone Statistics: full set of graphical statistics for all zones with possibility to filter by zone and date.
- Banner Statistics: full set of graphical statistics for all banners with possibility to filter by zone/banner and date.
- Only banners/zones available for users are shown in Statistics. Administrators see statistics for all banners and zones.
- Embed Zone and Banner virtually everywhere a short Embed Code. Copy-paste into your HTML/WordPress/etc. site and run your ad there.
Full product description and functionality explanation see here!
Demo - http://demo.xencentral.com
(as testing of product requires access to administration panel please send an email to sales [at] xencentral.com to get login credentials)
It is highly recommended to have APC/XCache/Memcached configured as XenForo Cache, otherwise file-cache is used which is slower and may cause extensive disk space usage.
Support Forums - http://forum.xencentral.com/
Support Desk - http://desk.xencentral.com/
For any question, suggestion, feedback email us at sales [at] xencentral.com Enjoy! Thank you!