XenCentral Ad Server

XenCentral Ad Server [Paid] 2.0.0 beta 3 rev. 2

No permission to buy (€59.99)
Hello, @olegus-78

The product supports any HTML/JS/CSS based ads, including Flash banners as well of course. There is no special handling needed for Flash banners, just copy its code into banner code field (available for admins only in Admin Panel) and it will show just fine.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thank you!

thanks! it is access only in UI for members?
and I upload *.swf and see this

Attachments

• xencentral-ad1.webp
    xencentral-ad1.webp
    21.2 KB · Views: 32
thanks! it is access only in UI for members?
and I upload *.swf and see this

Users can not upload SWF file for now, only images, or just skip uploading images and creating text-only ad. To create flash ad you should go to http://demo.xencentral.com/admin.php?xcas/zone and create an ad, without uploading any image, just using your flash banner embed code in "Banner Code:" field.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thank you!

just using your flash banner embed code in "Banner Code:" field.
I now use openx (the truth for certain reasons with it is some problems), see as there this moment is realized, for a flash-banner also the banner cap also is loaded. Also it isn't necessary any codes.
Besides, in your option it is meant that the banner (*.sfw) physically has to is somewhere in the Internet. It is clear to me as to the site administrator, I will always load him on ftp and I will insert a code (it besides and needs to be generated for this purpose), and to users how to be? It very much isn't convenient :(

I now use openx (the truth for certain reasons with it is some problems), see as there this moment is realized, for a flash-banner also the banner cap also is loaded. Also it isn't necessary any codes.
Besides, in your option it is meant that the banner (*.sfw) physically has to is somewhere in the Internet. It is clear to me as to the site administrator, I will always load him on ftp and I will insert a code (it besides and needs to be generated for this purpose), and to users how to be? It very much isn't convenient :(

The product just doesn't allow uploading flash banners from user side for now, it may be implemented later. Your users can purchase image and text ads only. You can use any ads using banner code, be it OpenX JS code, embed code etc. We will think about implementing flash uploads from user side and will implement in one of upcoming releases.

Thank you!

It would be fine, I then would buy it! I want to refuse openx therefore I look for option on replacement. Especially your product is integrated into a forum, it is very interesting. Besides there is a statistics and it is very important for advertisers. Thanks for comments, I will wait for updatings.

It would be fine, I then would buy it! I want to refuse openx therefore I look for option on replacement. Especially your product is integrated into a forum, it is very interesting. Besides there is a statistics and it is very important for advertisers. Thanks for comments, I will wait for updatings.

Thank you for the suggestions. We will implement SWF upload capabilities in the next 1.x release.

Thank you!

ok with adserver 1.1.0 and framework 1.2.3, where is this option

Added a setting to define usergroups who are completely excluded from seeing any ads on the site.

my ads will not display for guests and registered usergroup, works for any other usergroup, can't find above setting anywhere, disabled all other addons, no luck

ok with adserver 1.1.0 and framework 1.2.3, where is this option
my ads will not display for guests and registered usergroup, works for any other usergroup, can't find above setting anywhere, disabled all other addons, no luck

We have released a package that fixes this problem. Please check and let us know if you need anything else.

Thank you!

that has to be a record, one minute response time, that fixed it, this is so nice and easy to use, good job....

I'm really excited about this product. It looks like everything I've been looking for in an Ad Script since I ran vBulletin and nothing came close there either.

Looking forward to purchasing in the next week or so.

I have a quick question:

Can I assign an ad to a member so that they can view statistics / change banners? Say I have a banner for Jimmy's Hats. Can I add the banner in the ACP then assign member "Jimmy" to manage the ad or does this have to be done through the front end?

XCentral updated XenCentral Ad Server with a new update entry:

XenCentral Ad Server 1.2.0 released

Hello everyone,

This is the next release of XenCentral Ad Server implementing some new features requested by our customers.

The main features are:
1. All content-related hooks are enhanced to support content filters. All post-related hooks can be filtered by post position/post IDs/thread IDs/forum IDs/post user IDs, all thread-related hooks can be filtered by thread and forum IDs, member profile hooks can be filtered by user ID etc. All ID fields accept multiple values separated by comma....

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom