XenCentral Ad Server

XenCentral Ad Server [Paid] 2.0.0 beta 3 rev. 2

No permission to buy (€59.99)
Are there install instructions for this mod? Im getting error after error.. I fix one and another comes behind it. Im sure its just a folders permissions issue but I dont know what to set things to.

Hello, @MadFlava

There are no specific installation instructions, product just needs the "banners" directory to be writable, and it checks for it during creation a banner and shows appropriate message. Please let us know what errors exactly you see and we will advise on how to fix them.

Thank you!

Hi there's something wrong with your website. please check. I wanted to log a problem on your support site.

XCentral updated XenCentral Ad Server with a new update entry:

XenCentral Ad Server 1.2.2 released

Hello everyone,

This is the next minor release of XenCentral Ad Server, that fixes issues with cookie size when using ad capping (now capping data will be saved in server-side cache instead of being stored in cookies), and implements new "Safe Mode" for banners with complicated JS-based code that does not work when added in usual way. Some ad providers use document.write in their JS code to provide rotating ads, and they require their code to be added into HTML directly, not loaded...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi. Got this error when I upgraded to the latest version. ErrorException: Undefined index: - library/XenCentral/AdServer/Model/Zone.php:41

How does "specific post order" works?
I'm trying to put banner after specific posts (or every x post) in thread page.

How does "specific post order" works?
I'm trying to put banner after specific posts (or every x post) in thread page.

The number you see on the right of each post, like #88 is post's position. Any post-related location can be limited to exact number. Unfortunately multiple values or intervals are not supported yet, just one number can be entered. We will implement more advanced syntax for this in coming releases.

Thank you!

Can you show ads only to particular usergroups, or exclude certain usergroups general and/or on an ad-by-ad basis?

Can I show ads only in certain forums?

XCentral updated XenCentral Ad Server with a new update entry:

XenCentral Ad Server 1.2.3 released

Hello everyone,

This is a bug-fix release for XenCentral Ad Server, that fixes some issues with Safe Mode banners implemented in the last release (now if a banner in safe mode is loaded no other banner will be loaded if ad rotation for the zone is enabled). This also fixes the image in banner list on user's end being too small in some specific cases.

All licensed customers can download product package from their Client's Area.

Thank you!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just wanted to take a moment to mention how awesome the XenCentral guys are to work with. I've had the Ad Server for ~2 months now. I found a few minor bugs all were fixed very quickly. One bug was even turned around within 24 hours! You cannot beat service like that.

I do have a suggestion for a future feature tough:

Allow more than one person to manage an ad. I have a scenario where both the company owner and their advertising manager would like to see stats / manage their banners. Right now it's either or as I cannot assign an ad to more than one person.

Just wanted to take a moment to mention how awesome the XenCentral guys are to work with. I've had the Ad Server for ~2 months now. I found a few minor bugs all were fixed very quickly. One bug was even turned around within 24 hours! You cannot beat service like that.

Allow more than one person to manage an ad. I have a scenario where both the company owner and their advertising manager would like to see stats / manage their banners. Right now it's either or as I cannot assign an ad to more than one person.

Im glad youre having that experience. I submitted an issue within 12 hours of buying the product (Over a month ago), got a response that someone would get back to me with a solution within 24 hours. Ive followed up multiple times and gotten no response. I find their support to be terrible.

i am looking for a good ad manager i hear this is the best one out there but i mainly just need one that i can post ads on my site any where i want how ever i want i don't want other users posting ads just me the admin.

and i assume i can configure this easily so that paid members on my site don't see any ads at all?

is there any tips/guides on setting this up just that i can post ads/create ads from admin panel? like i want to simply ad a google ad that i generate from google adsense and the time period to be unlimited so it never expires.

i want a powerfull ads manager but for simple purposes.

where i only can posts ads
place the where ever i want
make them stay for ever maybe rotate each time page refreshes a new ad is placed
only want to use google ad sense
paid members don't see any ads
i want my google ads to blend in with all my styles so there appear they are apart of the style

if this add one does all of the above just for simple users then great. but i want to know how user friendly it is and how hard is it to configure?

if this isn't the right ad manager are there any other good paid ones out there for xenforo?

i was thinking maybe this one:
http://xenforo.com/community/resources/ad-manager.294/
or this one
http://xenforo.com/community/resources/surreyforum-xenadshare-share-adsense-revenue.1013/

i am all new to this stuff so i need a bit of help here.

Last edited:
also 1 other question does this manager allow the linking of google ad sense account like load up all statistics from google ads sense and show how much each ad on what page and what kind of ad is gaining how much revenue?

like here i have a google ad sense dashboard right here on the wordpress admin page:

6vNCY.png

is there something like this for xenforo? or does this ad manager allow me to view such information?

This doesn't seem to install with Deemings installer. It failed without an error message, but the following was in the server error logs:

Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'XenCentral_Framework_Install' not found -library/XenCentral/AdServer/Install.php:13
Generated By: Andy, 3 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(55) "http://www.libpar.com/admin.php?add-ons/install-upgrade"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["add-ons/install-upgrade"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(4) {
["resource_url"] => string(0) ""
["server_file_oldskool"] => string(0) ""
["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
}
}

edit: I've now tried uploading the files via ftp, and adding the xml file both with and without using Deeming's installer, with the same exact results.

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

I don't use PayPal. Is there a way to use other payment methods to sell advertising?

We have plans to implement many other payment methods into the system, so just let us know what systems you would like to see and we will review them.

Thank you for the feedback and for the suggestion. We will definitely consider it for implementation.

Im glad youre having that experience. I submitted an issue within 12 hours of buying the product (Over a month ago), got a response that someone would get back to me with a solution within 24 hours. Ive followed up multiple times and gotten no response. I find their support to be terrible.

We are sorry to hear this. It seems we have missed your ticket somehow from our task list and it got lost. Please just update the ticket and we will review it.

i am looking for a good ad manager i hear this is the best one out there but i mainly just need one that i can post ads on my site any where i want how ever i want i don't want other users posting ads just me the admin.

and i assume i can configure this easily so that paid members on my site don't see any ads at all?

is there any tips/guides on setting this up just that i can post ads/create ads from admin panel? like i want to simply ad a google ad that i generate from google adsense and the time period to be unlimited so it never expires.

i want a powerfull ads manager but for simple purposes.

where i only can posts ads
place the where ever i want
make them stay for ever maybe rotate each time page refreshes a new ad is placed
only want to use google ad sense
paid members don't see any ads
i want my google ads to blend in with all my styles so there appear they are apart of the style

if this add one does all of the above just for simple users then great. but i want to know how user friendly it is and how hard is it to configure?

if this isn't the right ad manager are there any other good paid ones out there for xenforo?

i was thinking maybe this one:
http://xenforo.com/community/resources/ad-manager.294/
or this one
http://xenforo.com/community/resources/surreyforum-xenadshare-share-adsense-revenue.1013/

i am all new to this stuff so i need a bit of help here.

The addons does all you have mentioned. We are not sure about "blend in with all styles" as the addon just adds your ad into page output in some pre-defined points, and it does not restyle the ad in any way. However, it allows to customize ad HTML in any way, so you may apply some classes to your ad and style it in your theme CSS.
By default users can not add ads and they do not see any ad section, unless you give them that permission. You can try-out the product in our demo board - http://demo.xencentral.com/ (details sent to you in a conversation).

also 1 other question does this manager allow the linking of google ad sense account like load up all statistics from google ads sense and show how much each ad on what page and what kind of ad is gaining how much revenue?

like here i have a google ad sense dashboard right here on the wordpress admin page:

6vNCY.png

is there something like this for xenforo? or does this ad manager allow me to view such information?

The addon does not link ads to Google Ads, but as its own statistics you can see on demo board (though it can not provide click statistics for complex ads like Google Ads, click stats are available only for built-in ad types).
This doesn't seem to install with Deemings installer. It failed without an error message, but the following was in the server error logs:

Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'XenCentral_Framework_Install' not found -library/XenCentral/AdServer/Install.php:13
Generated By: Andy, 3 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(55) "http://www.libpar.com/admin.php?add-ons/install-upgrade"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["add-ons/install-upgrade"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(4) {
["resource_url"] => string(0) ""
["server_file_oldskool"] => string(0) ""
["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
}
}

edit: I've now tried uploading the files via ftp, and adding the xml file both with and without using Deeming's installer, with the same exact results.

Please follow installation instructions here - http://forum.xencentral.com/threads/xencentral-product-installation-instructions.35/ Basically you missed the installation of Framework package.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Top Bottom