XenCentral Ad Server

XenCentral Ad Server [Paid] 2.0.0 beta 3 rev. 2

No permission to buy (€59.99)
A couple quick questions...

1) Support to display multi banners in the same zone per advertiser (allowing an advertiser to rotate ads in their paid zone).?

2) SSL Support?

3) Ability to set max ad file size?

Hello, @Sheldon

1) Zones marked as accessible for users can contain banners from any user for now, and as long as there are free slots, the same user may purchase multiple banners for that zone. Implementing user-owned zones is something we will most likely consider in coming versions, as this will also allow user to embed their own zone in their site, benefiting from ad rotation between their ads.

2) There is no specific support implemented, just if you have the site running SSL and your XenForo Board URL setting is with https, all links and image sources will be with https as well. Let us know what kind of support you are looking for.

3) For now ads are limited by image dimensions only (either soft limits that require the image not to exceed width/height, or forcing images of particular size). Usually limiting dimensions is quite enough to ensure the size of file is within reasonable range as well, but we may consider to implement it if customers find it useful.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thank you!

When i add a ad in this section :
Xenforo ad in the message body
It shows up inside every single post and not just the 1st post on each page ......this is totally against googles TOS.

How can I get it where it will only show up in the 1st post on each page in the right side of message body?

Hello, @surfsup

The location is just not for first message only, and should be used to add any ad/content to all posts. Currently we do not have location for the first post only, but will implement it asap. We will release it within 3-4 days.

Thank you!

It would be cool to have that and be able to align the ads such as center or right within the message.

Also a skyscraper ad on the right side of the forum messages and thread list would be very nice to have.

It would be cool to have that and be able to align the ads such as center or right within the message.

Also a skyscraper ad on the right side of the forum messages and thread list would be very nice to have.

Thank you for the suggestions. We will try to implement them all as soon as possible.

Thank you!

I was gonna buy this but there is branding on it, so when every there is a ad shown your name will be shown?

I was gonna buy this but there is branding on it, so when every there is a ad shown your name will be shown?

No. It means that after installation you will have copyright notice "Ad Server by XenCentral.com" added to your forums footer. This can be removed if Branding removal is ordered. Of course, no any notices in ads. Thank you!

I have a forum that advertisers ask to be near the header (hope to change this with your product being that I can put in 70 locations). I am attaching a screenshot of the forum. Can you add multiple banners like this in succession? If so, can you arrange them in the order you want in the ad location. So for instance I had 5 90x30's 2 480x60 and 4 others. Could I arrange them the way I want or am I better to stick with HTML? Let me know, I would love to buy in the next 24hours if this product arranges them properly. Thanks!!

Attachments

• AS ads.webp
    AS ads.webp
    52.9 KB · Views: 44
Hello, @Arboristsite

The product allows to add multiple ads in one physical location, each ad can be wrapped in any HTML, zone itself can be wrapped in any wrapper template, using Custom Hook tab (this may be needed to make line separators between ad groups). As your structure is even more complicated, it may be needed to create basic wrapper in main template, that will have content like shown at http://prntscr.com/21d2on and create 4 zones containing each banner HTML, setting display order for each banner to order them correctly. So with little or no template edit (using wrapper template feature) this structure is completely possible.

Please check our demo site at http://demo.xencentral.com/ to be sure we have the location you prefer. Please contact us via PM or at http://desk.xencentral.com/ for admin details of demo board.

Thank you!

Hi XCentral,

Does this addon have an option to open a new window/tab if the user clicks on the image?

XCentral updated XenCentral Ad Server with a new update entry:

XenCentral Ad Server 1.1.0 Released

Hello everyone,

This is the next version of XenCentral Ad Server with mostly requested features implemented:
  1. Added support for impression-based limiting, allowing users to purchase ads for any time interval and/or for any number of impressions.
  2. Added new/edited ad moderation controlled by usergroup permissions.
  3. Added a setting to define usergroups who are completely excluded from seeing any ads on the site.
  4. Enhanced post-related locations to allow embedding in the first...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Does the new update include support for your multi-site yet?

The support for Ad Server will be implemented in Multisite System product, just like it supports other third-party products. We should be able to release it in 48 hours.

Thank you!

Top Bottom