XenCentral Ad Server

XenCentral Ad Server [Paid] 2.0.0 beta 3 rev. 2

No permission to buy (€59.99)
I can't seem to figure out how to allow a user to edit their ad? I get this no matter what permissions I allow. Thanks!

"You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."

Hello!

Please make sure the user has permission "Can Edit Active Ads". Other from that, if they see the banner they should be able to edit it. If you still get an error please open a ticket in Client's Area and we will check this.

Thank you!

Fast response, thanks!!

I have allow set in the user registered group permissions but does this have to be set individually instead?

Second question:
You've helped me with our cache issues in the past, which is working now, thanks! However, When I clear the cache now, I always get a:

ErrorException: Undefined variable: output - library/XenCentral/Framework/ControllerAdmin/Framework.php:108

Fast response, thanks!!

I have allow set in the user registered group permissions but does this have to be set individually instead?

You don't need to set the permission individually, just per usergroup. However, if user is a member of multiple usergroups, make sure there is no usergroup with denied permission (it is okay to have default to no, but if you will set a usergroup not being allowed to edit active ads, any member of that usergroup will not have that permission anymore).

Second question:
You've helped me with our cache issues in the past, which is working now, thanks! However, When I clear the cache now, I always get a:

ErrorException: Undefined variable: output - library/XenCentral/Framework/ControllerAdmin/Framework.php:108
It seems you don't have the latest packages of the add-ons, please make sure to upgrade from Client's Area.

Thank you!

Hi,
I am getting this server error when trying to copy post from one thread to another. When your MOD (XenCentral Ad Server) is disabled in ACP, then error vanish, and I can copy one post to another thread.

I have xenforo 1.4 installed, and version of this mod is:

XenCentral Ad Server 1.3.3 - rev30
XenCentral Framework 1.3.4 - rev76

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'node_id' in 'field list' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: Sunka, 12 minutes ago
Stack Trace

#0 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('INSERT INTO `xf...')
#1 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), 'INSERT INTO `xf...')
#2 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('INSERT INTO `xf...')
#3 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `xf...', Array)
#4 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Post.php(1633): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('xf_post', Array)
#5 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Post.php(1471): XenForo_Model_Post->_copyPost(Array, Array, Array)
#6 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Post.php(1377): XenForo_Model_Post->_moveOrCopyPosts('copy', Array, Array, Array, Array)
#7 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/InlineMod/Post.php(475): XenForo_Model_Post->copyPosts(Array, Array, Array, Array)
#8 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/InlineMod/Post.php(419): XenForo_Model_InlineMod_Post->_moveOrCopyPosts('copy', Array, Array, Array, Array, NULL)
#9 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/InlineMod/Post.php(231): XenForo_Model_InlineMod_Post->copyPosts(Array, Array, NULL)
#10 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/InlineMod/Post.php(155): XenForo_ControllerPublic_InlineMod_Post->_moveOrCopyPostsAction('canCopyPosts', 'copyPosts', 'XenForo_ViewPub...', 'inline_mod_post...')
#11 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerPublic_InlineMod_Post->actionCopy()
#12 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#13 /home/pijanitv/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#14 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(56) "http://www.pijanitvor.com/index.php?inline-mod/post/copy"
  ["_GET"] => array(2) {
    ["inline-mod/post/copy"] => string(0) ""
    ["threads/10264/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(7) {
    ["thread_type"] => string(8) "existing"
    ["existing_url"] => string(50) "http://www.pijanitvor.com/index.php?threads/10264/"
    ["save"] => string(10) "Copy Posts"
    ["posts"] => array(1) {
      [0] => string(5) "65165"
    }
    ["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
    ["redirect"] => string(49) "http://www.pijanitvor.com/index.php?threads/5031/"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
  }
}

You don't need to set the permission individually, just per usergroup. However, if user is a member of multiple usergroups, make sure there is no usergroup with denied permission (it is okay to have default to no, but if you will set a usergroup not being allowed to edit active ads, any member of that usergroup will not have that permission anymore).

It seems you don't have the latest packages of the add-ons, please make sure to upgrade from Client's Area.

Thank you!

I'm afraid if I upgrade, I will loose my ads as before. Everytime I have upgraded the Adserver, its taken about 4 tries to get xenforo working again. It could have been a caching issue that I have fixed since, but I am worried it will still happen?
There seems to be issues based around the templates rebuilding. When this happens, I loose the ability to cp admin/
Its quite a stressful process getting it all back.

Is upgrading simple, what are the steps?All other add-ons upgrade great compared to yours?

I'm planning on upgrading to xenforo 1.4 . now. However, since I have been using your adserver, everytime I have upgraded a new xenforo, problems happen.
It seems I need to disable yours, and the Xenforo upgrade works.

Any suggestions before I update your latest version?

Last edited:
Hi,
I am getting this server error when trying to copy post from one thread to another. When your MOD (XenCentral Ad Server) is disabled in ACP, then error vanish, and I can copy one post to another thread.

I have xenforo 1.4 installed, and version of this mod is:

XenCentral Ad Server 1.3.3 - rev30
XenCentral Framework 1.3.4 - rev76

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'node_id' in 'field list' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: Sunka, 12 minutes ago
Stack Trace

#0 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('INSERT INTO `xf...')
#1 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), 'INSERT INTO `xf...')
#2 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('INSERT INTO `xf...')
#3 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `xf...', Array)
#4 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Post.php(1633): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('xf_post', Array)
#5 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Post.php(1471): XenForo_Model_Post->_copyPost(Array, Array, Array)
#6 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Post.php(1377): XenForo_Model_Post->_moveOrCopyPosts('copy', Array, Array, Array, Array)
#7 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/InlineMod/Post.php(475): XenForo_Model_Post->copyPosts(Array, Array, Array, Array)
#8 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/InlineMod/Post.php(419): XenForo_Model_InlineMod_Post->_moveOrCopyPosts('copy', Array, Array, Array, Array, NULL)
#9 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/InlineMod/Post.php(231): XenForo_Model_InlineMod_Post->copyPosts(Array, Array, NULL)
#10 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/InlineMod/Post.php(155): XenForo_ControllerPublic_InlineMod_Post->_moveOrCopyPostsAction('canCopyPosts', 'copyPosts', 'XenForo_ViewPub...', 'inline_mod_post...')
#11 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerPublic_InlineMod_Post->actionCopy()
#12 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#13 /home/pijanitv/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#14 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(56) "http://www.pijanitvor.com/index.php?inline-mod/post/copy"
  ["_GET"] => array(2) {
    ["inline-mod/post/copy"] => string(0) ""
    ["threads/10264/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(7) {
    ["thread_type"] => string(8) "existing"
    ["existing_url"] => string(50) "http://www.pijanitvor.com/index.php?threads/10264/"
    ["save"] => string(10) "Copy Posts"
    ["posts"] => array(1) {
      [0] => string(5) "65165"
    }
    ["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
    ["redirect"] => string(49) "http://www.pijanitvor.com/index.php?threads/5031/"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
  }
}

The issue is fixed and XenCentral Ad Server 1.3.3.1 is available for download in the Client's Area.

Thank you!

I'm afraid if I upgrade, I will loose my ads as before. Everytime I have upgraded the Adserver, its taken about 4 tries to get xenforo working again. It could have been a caching issue that I have fixed since, but I am worried it will still happen?
There seems to be issues based around the templates rebuilding. When this happens, I loose the ability to cp admin/
Its quite a stressful process getting it all back.

Is upgrading simple, what are the steps?All other add-ons upgrade great compared to yours?

I'm planning on upgrading to xenforo 1.4 . now. However, since I have been using your adserver, everytime I have upgraded a new xenforo, problems happen.
It seems I need to disable yours, and the Xenforo upgrade works.

Any suggestions before I update your latest version?

Upgrading itself is definitely safe, and we never had issues or got reports about losing ads after the upgrade. Upgrading is very simple, does not involve any special steps. Previously it was clearing caches after the upgrade, but we have disabled that now to avoid breaking the upgrade process if there are any issues with the cache. You can clean caches in Admin Panel, under XenCentral tab.

Having an issue at the step of rebuilding templates is almost for sure not because of our addon. After import of any addon and after XenForo upgrade XenForo rebuilds all templates, and product installation/upgrade is handled before rebuilding caches/templates. So if you see the process hanging on rebuild template phase after a product is important that doesn't necessarily mean the template involved is from that product. If you see the issue constantly we can try help you and troubleshoot the problem, and provide definite answer on what causes the issue, but if we find that the problem is not connected with our product in any way, the task will not be considered as product's support and will be billed appropriately. You can open a ticket in Client's Area for further details.

Thank you!

Last edited:
it seems like my ads are no longer working after i upgraded to XF 1.4 and XenCentral Ads Server 1.3.3.1 -- nothing is displaying

and even when setting up a new ad, the built-in hooks no longer shows the visual placement..

Nope, hadn't gotten to the ticket yet. I wanted to make sure it wasn't something I was doing wrong before I bothered you.

Ticket sent. I deactivated all the other addons one by one, and it didn't make a difference. The Ad Server is throwing off tons of errors so I deactivated it.

Please activate me... same name and email used to register on your forum as well as the ad server purchase. I can't post questions on your forum because it won't allow me to send a PC, let alone any other contact method for you there without being approved.

Last edited:
Top Bottom