Winter Is Here!

:D

No I'm in Liverpool, in England. We don't normally get much snow here but we've had a fair bit in the past year!! The dogs love it lol.

Snowing here right now. We don't normally get much snow here, maybe just a few weeks in the year, certainly not this side of the year.
Jo... i was in Liverpool just a few weeks ago, my 15 year son's band were playing at the Cavern club.... what a thing to put on your music cv lol. Y'know, i have a youtube video but i'm not sure if i would be trolling.:confused:

LOL that's funny, I don't know why I thought Scotland :p

Well I hope you enjoy the snow :D I wonder how my dog would react, not that she is likely to ever see snow, but I am sure she would love it too!

Haha, well I bet she'd think "what the heck is this white stuff and why is it sticking to me... and hang on a minute, it's flipping freezing!!!" roflol :)

Snowing here right now. We don't normally get much snow here, maybe just a few weeks in the year, certainly not this side of the year.
Jo... i was in Liverpool just a few weeks ago, my 15 year son's band were playing at the Cavern club.... what a thing to put on your music cv lol. Y'know, i have a youtube video but i'm not sure if i would be trolling.:confused:

playing at the Cavern club is a pretty good thing to put on your cv for sure! I have to admit, I'd never heard of it before I came up here lol... I'm not very knowledgeable about popular music. I bet you're really proud of your son though - wow! Starting out in the Beatles' footsteps...

oooo westies, one of my ex's had 3 of them, I'm not normally a dog fan but they are so cool.

:) we have 2 Westies and a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. I love our Westies, though, they're a lot of fun (especially in the snow!) and great friends.

Does your spaniel collect little snowballs on his/her ears when dragged through the snow? My Springer does and even more so on his belly fur since he is so fat lol ..... my three chickens are reluctent to venture outside their house and into the garden at the moment.

Does your spaniel collect little snowballs on his/her ears when dragged through the snow? My Springer does and even more so on his belly fur since he is so fat lol ..... my three chickens are reluctent to venture outside their house and into the garden at the moment.

yep, in fact all three of them come in covered in little snowballs. It's hilarious. The spaniel's ears drag close to the ground so they get covered! :) The westies mostly have them on their 'skirts' and on their feet, and then Jessa who likes to dig in the snow gets her nose covered in snowballs too. :)

Dragonfly, this one's for you - we have a eucalyptus tree in our garden, so now you can see what a gum tree looks like in the snow. :)
IMG_1844.webp

thanks Peggy :) I had to shake a load of snow off it a couple of hours ago because it was getting so heavy-laden some of the branches weren't all that far from the ground!

Major snow here this morning while I was out getting groceries. Only just managed to get the car back up the hill to my house - very, very sideways.

1D405031.webp
1D405034.webp
1D405047.webp
1D405057.webp
1D405059.webp
1D405071.webp

I had to abandon my BMW at the side of the road a few years ago.
Very wide low profile tyres + big engine + snow is not a good mix :D

Very similar here in London, snowed for less than an hour and it's up to 10cm in places.

Top Bottom