Winter Is Here!

Eating, peeing on or harming snow flakes in any other way is an act of vandalism :P

Here is why. This site has everything you need to know about snow flakes (p.s. check out the galleries, simply amazing).

It depends... ;) So we could see where our dog was peeing the flowers and bushes in the garden, what he was not allowed to do so. :D
Caught red handed? :)

Snowcream is ice cream made with snow. VERYYYYYYY good!
I suppose it must be much creamier than the normal lactose rich frozen treat I'm used to :) I'm gunna hafta try somadat (new england ftw)

BTW this is what I went to the gas station and grabbed a minute ago...

bg5.webp

AMAZING....

here inverted so you can read it

bg2.webp

It basically tastes like a milkshake with a brownie in it assuming you make chocolate chunk double fudge brownies.(EDIT: forgot to add the fact that it has COOKIE DOUGH IN IT !!) This tasty snack provided me with every calorie I require for 3 days in one lil tub :)

http://www.benjerry.com/flavors/our-flavors/

This place is awesome...also they have flavors that are only at selected places... they also have a flavor graveyard of sorts... this place pretty much has made every kind of ice cream.

PS. Milk and Cookies is my next favorite flavor.
Edit:
Ben and Jerry's said:
Milk & Cookies
Vanilla Ice Cream with a Chocolate Cookie Swirl, Chocolate Chip & Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies
We loved dunking our cookies in milk when we were kids, didn't you? Just because we're all grown up doesn't mean we have to stop having fun with our food. We've purposely packed this flavor full of chewy cookie bliss that's sure to bring out your inner child. Even better, this pint has more than a fair share of meaningful ingredients too, including Fair Trade certified cocoa & vanilla. It's a contribution to ice cream lovers everywhere & to a better world that creates fair & equitable opportunities for farmers & their communities. Thanks from all of us at Ben & Jerry's.

I visited and am in LuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuV! Cherry Garcia - cherry ice cream made with cherries and fudge flakes.
O M GGGGGGGG... I have to get some!

I visited and am in LuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuV! Cherry Garcia - cherry ice cream made with cherries and fudge flakes.
O M GGGGGGGG... I have to get some!
Yep that is my fathers favorite, I always thought it was because of the whole guitar music icon reference but apparently according to the masses that flavor is the shizzy, though I'm not a big fan of cherries.

OHHH MY G O D PEGGY!! you made me just think of a flavor to suggest to those dairy artists. I'll let you know if I get a response...You will be the first to know..

My flavor was a creamy eggnog flavored ice cream for next season , seasonally available of course like most places here on the east coast when it comes to the availability of eggnog being only around the holidays.

My flavor was a creamy eggnog flavored ice cream for next season , seasonally available of course like most places here on the east coast when it comes to the availability of eggnog being only around the holidays.
Yeah ain't that the rats ass? Why's it available only at the winter holiday season? I love eggnog with a touch of rum or vodka. yummmmmm.

Yeah ain't that the rats ass? Why's it available only at the winter holiday season? I love eggnog with a touch of rum or vodka. yummmmmm.
With rum all day :) I do not drink anymore... but for good ole St. Nick I may just take a me a good ole St. Nip with my EggNog.
?? NipNog?? :-0 quote that , you saw it here first :) im going to make my own brand and Logo-ize it :)

No supply makes high demand an bolstered sales upon availability so maybe it's a marketing thing. The process of making it is a pain in the ass so it probably has something to do with the industrial setup part of it. In the end I wait 9 months for nog.

I've never seen the Half Baked. What does it taste like?
I liked this post since I couldn't re-like your most recent post...for changing your avatar to an eggnog-gy one :)
Maybe I'll get drunk off of some spiked nog in your honor and record my solo karaoke performance and upload it to the viral sites...my face edited of course. :p

I liked this post since I couldn't re-like your most recent post...for changing your avatar to an eggnog-gy one :)
Maybe I'll get drunk off of some spiked nog in your honor and record my solo karaoke performance and upload it to the viral sites...my face edited of course. :p
Well dang if you're having some NipNog in my honor, we should do it together! Let's sync our watches. :p

:D

No I'm in Liverpool, in England. We don't normally get much snow here but we've had a fair bit in the past year!! The dogs love it lol.

LOL that's funny, I don't know why I thought Scotland :p

Well I hope you enjoy the snow :D I wonder how my dog would react, not that she is likely to ever see snow, but I am sure she would love it too!

Top Bottom