Winter Is Here!

Sorry to hear you are limping John!!! But I am sure it was fun playing with the kids in the snow before that happened anyway :D
Yes, we did have fun although it was almost too cold to have much fun. It was 15 degrees (F) with 20 mph winds...cut right through you ;) Best part of the day was the snow cream my wife made for us when we came inside :D

Most schools in my area are closed today, due to the windchill factor alone.
Same here as well. Got down to 9 degrees last night and we still have wind at about 15 mph. It was hard to get out in it for work this morning.

It's gonna start kickin' off around here again soon...

more_snow.png

Yes, we did have fun although it was almost too cold to have much fun. It was 15 degrees (F) with 20 mph winds...cut right through you ;) Best part of the day was the snow cream my wife made for us when we came inside :D

OK now what the heck is snow cream?????
And I wish you people talked in real temperatures :p I have no idea what 15F is.. will have to go look that up now... Holy Schmoly -9.5 C
yikes.gif

Its about 272.038889 kelvin at the moment here.
[°C] = [K] − 273.15 or if your american [K] = ([°F] + 459.67) × 5⁄9 [°F] = [K] × 9⁄5 − 459.67, have fun. It's not nearly cold enough for me yet.

Sounds delicious, but Gosh you would want to be in a nice clean area for that :D
Yes, it needs to be a good snowfall. We are out of the city so the air is cleaner. I always get just a thin layer off the top when I gather the snow for it...never dig down deep ;)

Snowcream is very very good!

And make sure it's white. Yellow snow is not a good thing........ :confused:
That's one of the pieces of advice I always give to people , don't do anything I wouldn't do, look both ways before crossing the street, never trust a smiling dog, and don't eat yellow snow.

and BTW never had snowcream but found something new to try this season.

It depends... ;) So we could see where our dog was peeing the flowers and bushes in the garden, what he was not allowed to do so. :D

Sure he can. You just don't use that particular snow. :)
Snowcream is ice cream made with snow. VERYYYYYYY good!

Top Bottom