Winter Is Here!

Just took this from in front of my house. Getting buried right now lol.

IMG_5332.webp

Living in New Hampshire we usually get all kinds of snow and sleet and nastiest, and although it's been raining here all day, it's quite nice out.

I think it's got something to do with me moving in a month and I am hoping it will hold out until after I get moved... :)

Jamie

Living in New Hampshire we usually get all kinds of snow and sleet and nastiest, and although it's been raining here all day, it's quite nice out.

I think it's got something to do with me moving in a month and I am hoping it will hold out until after I get moved... :)

Jamie
I really wouldn't count on that.

Snowing here all day in Tennessee. Supposed to snow through the night and day tomorrow. Highs in the mid 20's and lows in the single digits (Fahrenheit) all week. Nothing like a snowy Christmas in the mountains but man I hate the frikkin arctic temps...that I can do without ;)

Snowing here all day in Tennessee. Supposed to snow through the night and day tomorrow. Highs in the mid 20's and lows in the single digits (Fahrenheit) all week. Nothing like a snowy Christmas in the mountains but man I hate the frikkin arctic temps...that I can do without ;)
I love the temps.... as long as I can be inside with a cup of hot cocoa.
cold.gif

Well we have no snow on the ground anymore and it started raining, actually I was driving at like 3 am a couple days ago and suddenly the road became frozen over with a sheet of ice...lucky no one else was one the highway with me at that wee hour of the morning but it was trip, literally and figuratively. When arriving home I also had my whole front walkway frozen over smooth so I was able to easily moonwalk back into the house without dropping coffee. Not.
I heard about that :( Games canceled .. Thank God it happened when it did
I just said the same thing to my father. Things that make you go..."WTF"

Paying the price today for trying to act like I am 15 instead of 50. Slipped on the ice and fell hard yesterday while pushing my kids down the street on their sled. Full force landing on my right hip and shoulder. Limping bad today. Getting old sucks.

Well think about it this way....you landed on your hip and it didn't break...you can't be that old :)

What a great thing to say Ant :D

Sorry to hear you are limping John!!! But I am sure it was fun playing with the kids in the snow before that happened anyway :D

Paying the price today for trying to act like I am 15 instead of 50. Slipped on the ice and fell hard yesterday while pushing my kids down the street on their sled. Full force landing on my right hip and shoulder. Limping bad today. Getting old sucks.
Oh my. Are you at work or did you stay home?

Top Bottom