Will you buy an ipad 2?

Capacity Floris? :D
Since I already know I will get a future model, and I know I only sync smart folders, I won't need more then 6gb .. so 16gb is more than plenty, and leaves enough room for some batch of pictures, or a few movies - for when traveling - to show others, or sync. No need for me to invest hundreds to double storage, especially when I have a more than plenty amount on dropbox.

Since I already know I will get a future model, and I know I only sync smart folders, I won't need more then 6gb .. so 16gb is more than plenty, and leaves enough room for some batch of pictures, or a few movies - for when traveling - to show others, or sync. No need for me to invest hundreds to double storage, especially when I have a more than plenty amount on dropbox.
Good thinking, floris.
I will get an used iPad2 when people get over the hype to use as a toy for my son.

I really want to get one but have spent too much money on my apiary this season to indulge in an ipad. Hopefully there will be a few on the 2nd hand market like someone said earlier in this thread in the fall.

Good thinking, floris.
I will get an used iPad2 when people get over the hype to use as a toy for my son.

Loving my new iPad 1st gen 32gb so much, I ordered another one for my son. (They are reduced to $399, which is $100 off, at Verizon stores). Thankfully his dad is picking up the tab for 1/2 of it. The 64gb is $100 off, as well.

hm, i'd like one(i'm not a fan of them, but today i played the first time with it, and it's a nice "gadget", which will never replace my computer, BUT it's as already said a nice gadget), but i don't have the money for it^^
i spend it more for tobacco, meat and alcohol^^

Finally bought my iPad2...it was a bigger pain to buy than I thought.

I went a few weeks ago to the Apple Store. I was looking for a 64GB AT&T 3GS model. Was told they only had Verizon models in stock. Searched online, found nothing. Kept calling all the different stores (BestBuy, WalMart, Target). Looked at the Apple Store online- 1-2 weeks ship time, no good for me. Downloaded an app for the iPhone that would search databases to see where they would have different models in stock. A few local places popped up. Everytime I called, told that they were out of stock.

Today, I called the nearest Apple Store. First, I tried the general inquiry line on the phone system. That left me on hold for a solid 3 minutes. Hung up and used the business inquiry line. The rep answered immediately. When I said I was buying for my business, they said, "Sure, we have it, I will save it for you." Drove over and picked it up!

Still playing around with it, but it seems very cool. I have synced my documents with MyDocuments ToGo. It is awesome to have quick access to my documents on a very portable platform.

I have an ipad but besides the camera i see no reason to replace it with an ipad 2.
Exactly. I purchased the iPad just a few weeks ago. The only difference I could see in the iPad2 was the camera, and the weight being a couple of nano-ounces lighter, if that.
I'm perfectly happy with my iPad.

I will never buy an apple product :whistle:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
YAY

It is a interesting question and the replies ware quite predictable :). The iPad marketing currently is as strong as iPod marketing was back in the day where when someone buys iRiver player everyone around him will be asking "Dude WTF!? ... why don't you just buy an iPod?" or otherwise knows as the "resistance if futile" principle.

Pharmaceutical companies currently are stacking iPads and their IT departments don't even know (I know ... I work in the field). The push is big ... its a marketing push but lots of people/companies are failing the "resistance".

Pharmaceutical companies currently are stacking iPads and their IT departments don't even know (I know ... I work in the field). The push is big ... its a marketing push but lots of people/companies are failing the "resistance".

What do you mean by they are stacking iPads?

Top Bottom