Who Has Visited In Last 24 Hours [Paid] [Deleted]

Here is another bug I found!

If you go here rpdom.com/forum

while not logged in you will notice that the sidebar still has the little information from under the last visited block but with zero. Total: 0 members (last 0 hours)

Is that not supposed to vanish along with the block(which is already gone?) since you cannot see it.

Here is another bug I found!

If you go here rpdom.com/forum

while not logged in you will notice that the sidebar still has the little information from under the last visited block but with zero. Total: 0 members (last 0 hours)

Is that not supposed to vanish along with the block(which is already gone?) since you cannot see it.
All fixed it was something on my end! Sorry :(

I've just purchased Who Has Visited and think it's great!

I have a question and have identified what I think is a bug.

Question: For the XenPorta block, how do I specify the time period that Who Has Visited works over? I can set this in the standard block but not in the XenPorta block. Does the standard block settings control the XenPorta block?

Bug: The XenPorta block shows who has been online but then shows this:

Total: 2 members (last 0 hours)

Clearly it shouldn't be showing 0 hours! It should show 24 hours or whatever specified time period the XenPorta block is configured for (assuming you can specify the time period, see above). The standard block works fine.

Sorry to bump this but I'd rather like to fix the XenPorta block for this resource so that it doesn't show (last 0 hours) and also to be able to configure the XenPorta block in the same way that the standard block can be configured.

Any ideas, or any chance of an offical fix?

Oops. Sorry I didn't get alerts for your issues and I'm the developer so that's why you've not had a response yet :D

As the add-on is kind of universal, in the sense that it works with/without XenPorta/WidgetFramework, the add-on options are set in the Admin CP > Options page. There are no plans to add block/widget specific options when the global options work fine.

It does appear, however, there is a bug where it isn't showing the correct number of hours so I will check this out.

Oops. Sorry I didn't get alerts for your issues and I'm the developer so that's why you've not had a response yet :D

As the add-on is kind of universal, in the sense that it works with/without XenPorta/WidgetFramework, the add-on options are set in the Admin CP > Options page. There are no plans to add block/widget specific options when the global options work fine.

It does appear, however, there is a bug where it isn't showing the correct number of hours so I will check this out.
Thanks for getting back to me, Chris.

Thanks for explaining how the options work. I wasn't sure as other XenPorta blocks have the options within them and for your XenPorta block you do have settings for who can see the block within the block settings, just no settings for the time period, yet the standard block contains both visibility and time period settings. I'll enable the standard block and use the settings in that to work with the XenPorta block.

I look forward to the hours fix for the XenPorta block. :)

Chris, any news on when the fix for the correct number of hours is likely to be available?

BamaStangGuy I PM'd you last week, but no reply yet. Could you please remail me latest version. I can't locate the zip on my computer.

I seem to have a possible issue with caching. When I first installed this I went with the default of 5 minutes caching but changed it the next day to 0 to make it update whenever anyone logged on that hadn't been there previously. However, the block (under WF) doesn't update for what seems ages, wel over the 5 minutes originally set. I have since set it to refresh every 1 minute with no change. For example, I had 2 users come over to test the dev site and they did not appear for at least 30 minutes or more.

Is there anywhere I can zap whatever cache is still hanging around and get this back to honouring my settings?

Edit: am using version 1.3.4

Cheers

Still have a problem with this not updating. Just watched a couple of users come over to the test site, they stayed about 20 mins and left. However, they do NOT show as having been there for the past 24 hours.

I have removed and reinstalled this addon and adjusted the cache time to 0 before I created the sidebar widget. That did not cure the non appearing users problem.

Anyone?

Top Bottom