1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who Has Visited In Last 24 Hours [Paid] [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Add-on Releases' started by BamaStangGuy, Feb 21, 2013.

1. BamaStangGuy

BamaStangGuy Well-Known Member

BamaStangGuy submitted a new resource:

Who Has Visited In Last 24 Hours (version 1.1) - Shows who has visited in last 24 hours

Read more about this resource...

Rob Fritz and Digital Doctor like this.
  2. ineedhelp

ineedhelp Well-Known Member

Great add-on, is there anyway I can move the position of the block, so it's at the bottom of the forum list on the main page, via a template edit? Because the recent user list is pretty long and make the page super long.

Suggestion for a future update: Option to set a limit like how one can set for Members Online, and if users exceed that limit, you can view all members on a new page.

BamaStangGuy likes this.
  3. Ernest L. Defoe

Ernest L. Defoe Well-Known Member

Liking this alot better than what was previously out there. This one actually works without causing issues. Thanks for releasing it.

Chris D and BamaStangGuy like this.
  4. BamaStangGuy

I'm sure you can change the location somehow. I'll try to dig through the code and come up with something. I use the Widget Framework. I recommend it if you haven't given it a try :) I'll consider your request for a future version.

ineedhelp likes this.
  5. ineedhelp

I've tried it with the WF, it lets me to place it where I like, but it removes the formatting of the title and the info in the blackest ( ).

Yes if you could find a template edit, will be great, thanks.

6. BamaStangGuy

Could you give me a screenshot of what it looks like with the default xenForo sidebar? I'll be honest, I had this originally developed to work with the Widget Framework and xenPorta so I haven't seen it on a default install. I'm sure me and Chris can get it looking the same somehow.

7. ineedhelp

Screen Shot 2013-02-22 at 01.21.29.png

Or if I could move the list to say like mysite/online (this page shows current online users)

8. CFodder

CFodder Well-Known Member

Does this use the server time for the 24 hours (or whatever time you choose) or does it change for users with different time zones? Also does it use rich text usernames?

9. JABRONI

JABRONI Well-Known Member

Just bought it & wow, I did not think that many people visited in the past 24 hours haha. Any way I can show like 30-50 & then have a Read More link?

Mark3121 likes this.
  10. TBolley

TBolley Active Member

nice addon, but why no support for group colours ?

11. BamaStangGuy

I didn't need it, to be honest. You are more than welcome to toy with the code to make it happen. I can't imagine that being too hard to work into it.

12. TBolley

TBolley Active Member

hmm bad, not useable then for me !

13. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

Bama paid for the features he needed and then I created them. You're welcome to contact me for a quote on adding usergroup colours.

14. Chris D

It users the same styling as the users online bar.

What difference does time zones make? The last 24 hours is the same 24 hours in any time zone.

15. ineedhelp

This is how they display with WF... Even the invisible members become visible.

Screen Shot 2013-02-22 at 12.50.00.png Screen Shot 2013-02-22 at 12.51.39.png
    Chris, do you have any template edit solution as I requested above in my 1st post? Or how I can display this block in the Current Visitors?

16. Jeff Fuqua

Jeff Fuqua Well-Known Member

Same deal here. Like this but want it to stop listing after x number with a "more" type of thing.

17. BamaStangGuy

Invisible people are visible to admins only.

18. Chris D

Yeah this is true...

However, what I believe is happening is the invisible members who can be seen by admin who are normally muted out in a pale colour are losing that colour. They remain invisible to normal users, but the styling that affects them disappears.

This is all sorted now anyway - I have a new version to send to you shortly BamaStangGuy that sorts out the styling with different positions of the widgets.

The Forum Heroes and ineedhelp like this.
  19. BamaStangGuy

20. Chris D

Forgot to say. It also includes the block on the online_list too. Guess there's quite a lot of space on the sidebar so ineedhelp suggested it.

ineedhelp likes this.