Who Has Visited In Last 24 Hours [Paid] [Deleted]

Brent W

BamaStangGuy submitted a new resource:

Who Has Visited In Last 24 Hours (version 1.1) - Shows who has visited in last 24 hours

This add-on is sold as is feature wise. I had this developed by Chris Deeming and would like to recoup my costs. Any bugs will be fixed but no new features will be added.

I was not happy with the quality of existing add-ons that provided similar features. I found them to be unreliable and buggy.

This add-on shows users that have visited in last 24 hours (you can change the length via options). This also allows the use of caching if you wish.

See screen shot for options:...

Read more about this resource...

Great add-on, is there anyway I can move the position of the block, so it's at the bottom of the forum list on the main page, via a template edit? Because the recent user list is pretty long and make the page super long.

Suggestion for a future update: Option to set a limit like how one can set for Members Online, and if users exceed that limit, you can view all members on a new page.

Great add-on, is there anyway I can move the position of the block, so it's at the bottom of the forum list on the main page, via a template edit? Because the recent user list is pretty long and make the page super long.

Suggestion for a future update: Option to set a limit like how one can set for Members Online, and if users exceed that limit, you can view all members on a new page.

I'm sure you can change the location somehow. I'll try to dig through the code and come up with something. I use the Widget Framework. I recommend it if you haven't given it a try :) I'll consider your request for a future version.

I'm sure you can change the location somehow. I'll try to dig through the code and come up with something. I use the Widget Framework. I recommend it if you haven't given it a try :) I'll consider your request for a future version.
I've tried it with the WF, it lets me to place it where I like, but it removes the formatting of the title and the info in the blackest ( ).

Yes if you could find a template edit, will be great, thanks.

I've tried it with the WF, it lets me to place it where I like, but it removes the formatting of the title and the info in the blackest ( ).

Yes if you could find a template edit, will be great, thanks.

Could you give me a screenshot of what it looks like with the default xenForo sidebar? I'll be honest, I had this originally developed to work with the Widget Framework and xenPorta so I haven't seen it on a default install. I'm sure me and Chris can get it looking the same somehow.

Could you give me a screenshot of what it looks like with the default xenForo sidebar? I'll be honest, I had this originally developed to work with the Widget Framework and xenPorta so I haven't seen it on a default install. I'm sure me and Chris can get it looking the same somehow.

Screen Shot 2013-02-22 at 01.21.29.webp

Or if I could move the list to say like mysite/online (this page shows current online users)

Does this use the server time for the 24 hours (or whatever time you choose) or does it change for users with different time zones? Also does it use rich text usernames?

Just bought it & wow, I did not think that many people visited in the past 24 hours haha. Any way I can show like 30-50 & then have a Read More link?

Does this use the server time for the 24 hours (or whatever time you choose) or does it change for users with different time zones? Also does it use rich text usernames?
It users the same styling as the users online bar.

What difference does time zones make? The last 24 hours is the same 24 hours in any time zone.

This is how they display with WF... Even the invisible members become visible.

Screen Shot 2013-02-22 at 12.50.00.webpScreen Shot 2013-02-22 at 12.51.39.webp
Chris, do you have any template edit solution as I requested above in my 1st post? Or how I can display this block in the Current Visitors?

Invisible people are visible to admins only.
Yeah this is true...

However, what I believe is happening is the invisible members who can be seen by admin who are normally muted out in a pale colour are losing that colour. They remain invisible to normal users, but the styling that affects them disappears.

This is all sorted now anyway - I have a new version to send to you shortly BamaStangGuy that sorts out the styling with different positions of the widgets.

Forgot to say. It also includes the block on the online_list too. Guess there's quite a lot of space on the sidebar so ineedhelp suggested it.

Top Bottom