Who Has Visited In Last 24 Hours [Paid] [Deleted]

The next update will allow you to only show x amount of members and then have a link to expand to all.

Anychance of the next update including an option to enable richtext so it displays usergroup markup? It would be a minor template edit on our part but a useful option (checkbox maybe) to enable such a feature?

Edit: Just read up and seen it was requested and Chris replied. Ignore this post, sorry.

Yeah my bad sorry, was thinking of another add-on that reset it at midnight d'oh.
Oh, like a today's visitors thing where today would be midnight => midnight in the visitor's timezone?

I got your PM, I will get back to you.

I have also noticed with the new update it shows the richtext of usernames which wasn't mentioned being in this version so that was a very nice surprise. This was the best $5 I have spent.

Purchased. Thanks for releasing this Bam and at such a reasonable price :). And thanks to Chris for doing the addon.

I never got the newest update you released this morning. Maybe it was in my Spam folder (don't know how that would have happened) and didn't see if before I cleared the spam folder.

Hey I get this error when using Xenporta. Help ?

Code:
An exception occurred: Invalid model 'WhoHasVisited_Model_WhoVisited' specified in /home/canthink/public_html/library/XenForo/Model.php on line 192

XenForo_Model::create() in EWRporta/Block/WhoHasVisited.php at line 7
    EWRporta_Block_WhoHasVisited->getBypass() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 135
    EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams() in EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php at line 71
    EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 215
    XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 67
    XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 533
    XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/canthink/public_html/index.php at line 13

I'm not sure if I'm missing anything, I've installed this but it doesnt show on sidebar.

Hey I get this error when using Xenporta. Help ?

Code:
An exception occurred: Invalid model 'WhoHasVisited_Model_WhoVisited' specified in /home/canthink/public_html/library/XenForo/Model.php on line 192

XenForo_Model::create() in EWRporta/Block/WhoHasVisited.php at line 7
    EWRporta_Block_WhoHasVisited->getBypass() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 135
    EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams() in EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php at line 71
    EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 215
    XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 67
    XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 533
    XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/canthink/public_html/index.php at line 13
Did you only install the block or did you install the entire add on?

Top Bottom