Who Has Visited In Last 24 Hours [Paid] [Deleted]

Installed though I don't think It's working. I've signed in and It doesn't seem to remember me ? Shows "0" visited ?
Forgot to reply to this...

This was probably just to do with the caching. It may very well have cached (under certain conditions) that no one had visited the board yet.

Did this sort itself out?

If you disable the cache did it display properly?

BamaStangGuy updated Who Has Visited In Last 24 Hours with a new update entry:

Bug fixes and performance fixes

This version:
  • Fixes the number of hours not showing on Widget Framework
  • Caches the template on the online_list page
  • Fixes the "comma" issue (there's not really any better way of doing it than I mentioned in my post)
Important Changes

Now there is a wrapper template and the actual block content template. The wrapper calls the block content with a heading etc. (suitable when WF isn't installed - also used for XenPorta) and the block template is called directly by...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just to further reiterate my rushed jumble of words that BamaStangGuy copy pasted from my PM to the update text... the tl;dr version is:

There's some template changes in this update. There's every chance that if you've made edits to the add-ons templates these will be lost during upgrade. You will have to make them again.

Also, you should delete and reinstall the XenPorta block if you use that.

I'm not getting an error with the "show more" and it's revealing the extra members which are hidden (1.3.2)

Only brand new users would have been affected as, unfortunately, I forgot to include the js file in the 1.3.2 version.

Also, I noticed that the javascript would have been called in the wrong template meaning the link wouldn't work on Widget Framework.

Sorry... was a long day today :whistle:

Can't seem to get the block showing on portal page after latest update ? Uninstalled block and add-on and re-installed, no change :/

Can anyone give me a hand with this o_O ? Check my previous post, It doesn't seem to show in Xenporta though on other links It shows up in the sidebar

Its a Simple Add on and i installed perfectly but still i can't see the Blocks. Pls help.

AginApc.png

If you have Widget Framework installed, then as well as installing the add-on you'd need to add the Who Has Visited widget using the Widget Framework settings.

If you have XenPorta installed, then as well as installing the add-on you'd need to install the Who Has Visited block using the included Block XML file.

Reactions: DFI
I too can confirm its not appearing on my xenporta sidebar, depsite having it installed correctly.

@ Chris : Thanks for quick reply. Widget Framework resolved but XenPorta Issue remains the same even after adding blocks.

Top Bottom