Who Has Visited In Last 24 Hours [Paid] [Deleted]

I have one member that always shows up darker in the block than any other member, he is just a normal member so I have no idea why this is or how to fix it.

index.php

That's the standard styling to indicate to you, as an admin, that the user hides their online status. Most users will not see that user at all.

@Chris Deeming is there a template edit I can use to make this show on the front page along the bottom.

My sidebar is a little full so I'd like to move it below the main forums.

Thanks.

Yes, there is a xenporta block available. You can find it in library > EWRporta > Block

Note that there is a bug with the XenPorta block that causes it to show to total members visited in the last 0 hours which I reported here:

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/who-has-visited-in-last-24-hours-paid.44838/page-5#post-501718
I've been meaning to test this.

As well as installing the block, you have installed the add-on properly, right?

I just want to make sure. Because I'd expect that behavior if you've uploaded the files and installed the block, but not installed the traditional add-on XML file.

I've been meaning to test this.

As well as installing the block, you have installed the add-on properly, right?

I just want to make sure. Because I'd expect that behavior if you've uploaded the files and installed the block, but not installed the traditional add-on XML file.
Yes, I definitely installed the traditional XML file.

The way I have it set up on my site is I have the XenPorta block displayed on the Home page but the 'proper' Who Has Visited Block on the forums page. The XenPorta block showed 0 hours whilst the 'proper' block showed the correct time period that I specified in the Who Has Visited options in the ACP.

I've currently done a dirty hack in the XenPorta block and replaced {xen:number $hours} with 24 to make it look like it is working as I know you've been busy with XenMediaGallery. :)

Top Bottom