Who Has Visited In Last 24 Hours [Paid] [Deleted]

I've been using this for awhile now on 1.2 and i never had much issues. I did notice a bit of a glitch. For the past hour it said only 4 members were on and then it changed again and said that 25 members were on(which would be the correct).

I've been using this for awhile now on 1.2 and i never had much issues. I did notice a bit of a glitch. For the past hour it said only 4 members were on and then it changed again and said that 25 members were on(which would be the correct).
That's correct, then. It caches the number of people based on a setting in the options.

Then a process will run automatically to rebuild the cache.

That's correct, then. It caches the number of people based on a setting in the options.

Then a process will run automatically to rebuild the cache.

I guess i am a bit confused because earlier in the day it showed about 20-25 people had visited within the past 24 hours(which is normal for my site) and then all of a sudden i look ad it and it showed simply 4 people(the last 4 people to register on the site) and then when i kept refreshing it eventually went back to the 20-25 range.

Keep in mind that this isn't "Who has visited today". Instead it is "Who has visited in the last 24 hours". So the number of visitors in the last 24 hours can go up and down throughout the day.

So what you've said is totally expected.

It has been almost 24 hours since I purchased this and still have not received anything. No email except for the paypal purchase receipt. How long did others have to wait?

Fetch App should deliver as soon as the PayPal payment clears.

Start a Conversation with @BamaStangGuy and include your payment address and PayPal transaction ID. I'm sure he will investigate.

Have already done that 24 hours ago but still nothing. I was just curious as I have never purchased through the new fetch app system. I guess i'll just have to wait :)

Thanks for your reply Chris

Has Bama not replied?

All he needs to do is copy and paste the download link from your order on FetchApp.

He replied and said that he can see the order but will remedy this shortly. (this was 24hours ago)

Sorry, I'm not sure why FetchApp isn't working correctly but it isn't. I'll give you a manual link asap.

I can't figure out what is wrong with my FetchApp account. Been trying to figure it out for days now. Guess I will have to contact them.

@BamaStangGuy I bought it and it's superb!! A must have.
I have a question. I have choose to display guests as well but showing only registered user! I'm i doing smt wrong?

Can it be viewable to guests as well?

Last edited:
@BamaStangGuy I bought it and it's superb!! A must have.
I have a question. I have choose to display guests as well but showing only registered user! I'm i doing smt wrong?

Can it be viewable to guests as well?
you don't choose to display guest. you choose if guests can see the list. i thought also it shows guests too but it dont :(

This is correct. The usergroup setting is for who can see it.

Top Bottom