Who Has Visited In Last 24 Hours [Paid] [Deleted]

Forgot to say. It also includes the block on the online_list too. Guess there's quite a lot of space on the sidebar so ineedhelp suggested it.

Thankyou both for the update and the constant updates for this fine add-on. $5 <<< Bargain. #essentialaddon (y)

edit: good god I quoted you from page 1 not the latest recent update. Sorry.

I bought this and I was supposed to recieve an email within minutes.

No idea to what email seen as I don't have an account with the company selling this.
I didn't get an email to the one I'm supposed to get one to apparently.

Great.

Once you've purchased, you will get an e-mail to the address registered with the PayPal account you paid with.

If you have checked, and you have not received an e-mail to that address then @BamaStangGuy will manually send the download details to you (there seems to be an issue with his FetchApp account).

Once you've purchased, you will get an e-mail to the address registered with the PayPal account you paid with.

If you have checked, and you have not received an e-mail to that address then @BamaStangGuy will manually send the download details to you (there seems to be an issue with his FetchApp account).

Thanks, will pm him now.

Newest order just went through successfully. Glad I can put that behind me. Sorry for the delay for the rest of you that ordered.

Purchased and installed AOK
It didn't show on the main page which I thought was odd, but then I remember I use Xcache, so I changed my Xcache ID from the default xf_ to another and it showed up right away
Pesky opcodes :P

I have noticed a little quirks with xenForo's caching system. A simple restart of memcached for me solved everything though.

It's very easy.

In the template who_visited_block, change <xen:username with <xen:avatar size="s"

Finally, you'll want a bit of custom CSS to shrink the avatars down to about 32px as size="s" is still rather large at 48px;

Thanks @Chris Deeming ! Only one issue now though.. each avatar has a comma and it's one avatar per line.

EQNext.webp

Top Bottom