Where is 1.1?

Hm?
I meant this part:
r better yet, wouldn't it be nice if the new upgrade (Xenforo) itself could identify what has been added and reapply the changes automatically? Now that would be cool!!

I'm in no rush. Trust me, I would be excited about it releasing very soon but if that means the integrity of the product is compromised then "thanks, but no thanks". I would much rather have a solid product with another seamless upgrading process then vB 4 (The Second Coming).

Although, I would love to see that Resource Manager out...oh about...NOW! :sneaky:

If I had meant 'before the official end of Summer as defined by ISO 77901-B', I would have given an actual date.

You can call this any way you like, but afaic this will be remembered as the first deadline you did not achieve.

Are you suggesting that summer is over and they've missed it already?

If so, you couldn't be more wrong.

You can call this any way you like, but afaic this will be remembered as the first deadline you did not achieve.

Summer ends and autumn (fall) begins on the day of the September Equinox. For those who live on the GMT/UTC timeline that will be 23rd September, 09:04 2011 (GMT). So the guys have until then to ship v1.1

First not achieved deadline was the video which should be uploaded 2?? weeks ago, but who cares.

It's better they finish the stuff and include some more stuff, as spend time with making & releasing the video:P
I've learned to be patient:D

Guys, just in case you missed this. :)

Good grief, some of the posts in this thread are patently ridiculous. I gave the release date as 'this Summer' in order to be purposely vague, while giving a rough idea of when to expect it. If I had meant 'before the official end of Summer as defined by ISO 77901-B', I would have given an actual date.

XenForo 1.1 is in a late stage of development and will be available soon. Not today, not tomorrow, not this week... soon. And that is as specific as I am prepared to be right now, there are too many factors at play for me to be any more precise.

Top Bottom