Where is 1.1?

The point is - we need an important that just works and keeps us worry-free.

But what about Sitemaps! I think everyone here needs an official sitemap. Come on folks - I love the vBSEO sitemap generator.

Paul did a really great job with his importer for xF1. I tested it. But as he stated he will not continue his work. Isn't that a good time for a official importer? How can we be sure that other members will continue their work on it?
Some members of the community are using Paul M's importer as a stepping stone to get it to work for XF 1.1.

By the time Kier and Mike have finished working on 1.1, they also have the Resource Manager and the Big Board Search add-on to get to as well. If community members are already saving them some time and effort and it works, I don't think they're going to temporarily halt development in other areas to do what others are already in the middle of doing.

a forum doesn#t have views?
do you mean the threads?
if yes, you'll need to edit your thread_list_item template and remove
Code:
<dl class="minor"><dt>{xen:phrase views}:</dt> <dd>{xen:if $thread.isRedirect, '&ndash;', {xen:number $thread.view_count}}</dd></dl>

Or you could add this to EXTRA.css:
Code:
.discussionListItem .stats .minor {
display: none;
}

A couple of things to think about here.

1.1 is still in beta and I think it is continuing to have things added.

This is a small team and the progress they are making from the comments I hear from others is breathtaking.

Dealing with a lawsuit for such a small group has to have cut into their time that could have been devoted to more progress.

I am very anxious to get moved myself in fact you could call me impatient but there are certain realities here.

Yeah I'm ready for 1.1 as well. Have the current version all set up to go but waiting for 1.1 before deploying it in my community!

Awesome software.

Top Bottom