What do you think of XenForo?

It's honestly amazing. I love how the theme is simplistic, yet busy enough to not make it dull. Also, the people working on it are great, and from what I see so far it'll have a fairly nice community. I think the project is looking great so far.

Lol, no, you most certainly won't, seeing as how I'll be the first customer. ;)
I think what will count more is who joined this forum first. Ten years down the road we will be saying:"I was one of the first members at XenForo" and get a pileload of respect from novices. Haha. :D I see it happening all the time at vB.com

From a front end it is certainly impressive for a alpha release. However, I will need to see a working demo of the back end management before I can make a final judgement.

Also, all those who are moaning about fonts / style etc - I really hope those are all easily changeable via the template system.

It's cool to read all this feedback with good arguments, and in good spirit. While I am not involved in this project or company, I am excited that it is being received well. It's a good indicator that if I switch a site over to XF, that the majority of the members won't be disappointed.

Top Bottom