What do you think of Asura Hoasting

I'm with namecheap.com i reckon it's one of the best you can get.
I have found this website:

I think myself it can be a perfect host for my forum.

Currently I am hosted at Vimexx in the Netherlands, but really happy I am no more.

I think that Litespeed as offered by Asura Hosting will make my forum dance...

Has anyone experience with Asura Hosting?
Be aware of scams.

@Abraham54 your users are mainly located in NL right?
It seems Asura does not have servers hosted in the Netherlands so why would you choose them?
Netherlands, Belgium en some in the USA and Germany.

I have been admin at

this forum was since 2011 hosted in GB.
In 2016 I migrated this forum to the Netherlands.

But being hosted in England, it made no difference for its members.

So I think there will be no problem if I go to Asura.
And who knows, that Asura in the future will have servers in the Netherlands.

This comunity here is hosted at CLOUDFLARENET and this forum is fast where I live.

I've been with other places who have no cpanel but cost an arm and a leg to use.

I've also been with AWS Amazon. They were a rip off.

Siteground is ok but can stuff you around.

Cloudhosting is ok but no cpanel.

try Namecheap @Abraham54 you will love them more than any of the other places

Agreed with everyone here. Stick to the names you know like Hetzner if you want cheap.
So far, I've been VERY pleases with Hetzner's US offerings for VPS's. My current site runs on an AMD 4vCPU/8GB RAM/160GB SSD instance.
With the ability to use CloudFlare for free (and even with the paid tier) location of the VPS isn't as important as it once was.

Screen Shot 2022-12-24 at 4.19.16 AM.webp

Screen Shot 2022-12-24 at 4.20.38 AM.webp

Last edited:
These waterflow statistics and pagespeed.web.dev value the structure of your page, the server response time is mostly what a "fast server" does. And the server response time is one of many things that can speed up your page - what can slow down the page is slow javascript or heavy css for which both the server can not do anything as javascript/css is rendered on the client browser. It looks like you both have a very good and optimized xenforo page setup.

Top Bottom