• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What do you think of XenForo?

What do you think of XenForo?

• Excellent!

Votes: 133 59.1%
  • Great

Votes: 41 18.2%
  • Lookin' Good

Votes: 40 17.8%
  • Seems Okay

Votes: 8 3.6%
  • Not Feelin' It...

Votes: 3 1.3%

• Total voters

Floren

I think is a software with a lot of potential that will make many users happy because of its mix between simplicity and advanced technologies.

Mert

As i said numerous times tonight , it looks very nice. There are tons of greatly planed UI improvements compared to current forum systems out there. And this is just the first alpha :)

Surely has great potential

Onimua

I'm happy to browse this site for a few minutes and find a number of enhancements, small touches, and overall stability to the application. It beats browsing other sites and finding bugs or come across other issues every few minutes. :p

So far, I really, really enjoy this software. It's lightweight, slick, and hopefully will have a neat modding community! As well as easy to skin templates. I may support this software in the future for custom designs.

Anthony Parsons

Impressive stuff.... be interesting to see where this goes. Was just looking at the output HTML, very nicely coded. Postbit is extremely clean, which I like most.

Image upload is pretty sweet, showing a little thumb of the image.

Attachments