Lack of interest Watched content and finding new posts (multiselect Watch, search by filter Watched, custom filters)

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Phantomato

Hello!
I am not a customer, just a simple forum user. I hope it is OK for me to post a suggestion.

Main idea: as a user, I want to find new posts from a specific multiple forums.

It is possible with "Watch" forum and search for new posts by selecting filter "watched". But to do so I need to manually select "watch" for each forum and its sub-forums and later to do it again for all new (future) sub-forums. It is problematic for a big and expanding forums.
(I am not sure if I am allowed to post links to make examples)

Suggestion:
  1. As a user, I want to select multiple forums to "watch" from one page so I do not need to select "watch" for each forum manually.
  2. As a user, I want to "watch" automatically all new sub-forums of watched forum by default so I do not need to manually select "watch" forum for each new sub-forum.
    OR:
    As a user, I want to have a setting to (not) "watch" automatically all new sub-forums so I do not need to select (deselect?) "watch forum" for each new sub-forum manually.
  3. As a user, I want "Filters" to be more noticeable so I actually will know this feature exist.
    Personally I learned about it after searching for related topics.
  4. As an administrator, I want to create custom filters for specific multiple forums so users can perform search for posts from those specific forums by selecting custom filters.

And I am sorry for my English.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Top Bottom