vBulletin & XenForo Unification

Hello,

Not Good For My English With Google Translate'm Summer. Did You Drop It I Do Not Know About A Subject. Topics In Turkish, vBulletin 4.1.x Version is Said To Be The XenForo. We Are Puzzled That Those Who Wait. What is This Truth To Rumors ?

Hello,

Not Good For My English With Google Translate'm Summer. Did You Drop It I Do Not Know About A Subject. Topics In Turkish, vBulletin 4.1.x Version is Said To Be The XenForo. We Are Puzzled That Those Who Wait. What is This Truth To Rumors ?

vBulletin 4.1 and XenForo have nothing to do with each other. They are absolutely unrelated.

True, they are not related, but they do have some things in common that make people think that it can be.
Yet again, i can see a bright future already for XenForo. As a current VB user, and now seeing this, i finally see VB having some serious competition.
I am looking forward to getting to test it, and provide some feedback to make this even much better.

So far i really like what i see, and i might give it a try when available on one of my boards.

Because of the similarities. I just found out about it and my first impression, this is some type of VB hybrid. Then i read on and saw that it was not.
People will always try to compare something with other things they are familiar with. It is called human nature.

I don't think the XF team has anything to worry about. They are on a league of their own.

As a non vB owner, I'm getting a bit tired of all the references and comparisons to vB.

Why can't everyone just accept and appreciate XF for what it is?

As a vB owner I fully accept and certainly appreciate XF for what it is. In my eyes it will change the landscape of webforums actually; this is the most innovate and UI-centered forum software I have seen in a -very- long time. However, as a vB owner one has to compare this software with vBulletin. Because of the simple fact we do not want to loose essential functionality when we decide to switch platforms. In fact, the reasons why I am unable to make the switch is because there are no integrated Blogs, Albums and there is no CMS solution yet. Etc. So, making comparisons for us is pretty needed.

As a vB owner I fully accept and certainly appreciate XF for what it is. In my eyes it will change the landscape of webforums actually; this is the most innovate and UI-centered forum software I have seen in a -very- long time. However, as a vB owner one has to compare this software with vBulletin. Because of the simple fact we do not want to loose essential functionality when we decide to switch platforms. In fact, the reasons why I am unable to make the switch is because there are no integrated Blogs, Albums and there is no CMS solution yet. Etc. So, making comparisons for us is pretty needed.

The same story here.

Top Bottom