vBulletin & XenForo Unification

Hello,

Not Good For My English With Google Translate'm Summer. Did You Drop It I Do Not Know About A Subject. Topics In Turkish, vBulletin 4.1.x Version is Said To Be The XenForo. We Are Puzzled That Those Who Wait. What is This Truth To Rumors ?

You can't say whether IPB or vB is the top of the pack; it would be a biased opinion.
I can say exactly that, as it is my personal opinion, just as all the other things said in this thread are personal opinions.

I really didn't make that first sentence clear, did I? Let me correct myself:
vBulletin (3.x) was at the top of the pack and as a 3.8 owner, I either have to pay to get vBulletin 4 or to get something new.

Much better.

I can say exactly that, as it is my personal opinion, just as all the other things said in this thread are personal opinions.

I really didn't make that first sentence clear, did I? Let me correct myself:

Much better.

Well I think most of us can agree that vB4 is pretty much garbage in it's present form. Least this seems to be the popular opinion.

Considering XenForo is still in alpha, is not available yet, has no firm release date, is not 'feature closed', is in need of a finalized design, code clean up, among other things - I'll have to recommend you go with Invision for the time being if you're on a time constraint. It's mature and I believe most of us can agree is a superb forum and community solution.

Once XenForo is released, I think most of us will strongly invest time into XenForo. Not much we can do right now, though. Eh?

/thinks XenForo will become the top dog. :D

I don't think anyone was really being disrespectful, more reacting to the poster who claimed that vB was top of the pack :p it clearly isn't - even their CEO yesterday came out and said as much ;)

Just a bit of fun :)
I didn't mean this post, was just posting it here.

There have been a lot of closed threads because people would bash on one solution, and its just getting a little tiring, and creates to more work for the staff.

Top Bottom