vBulletin 3.8 Design on XenForo?

vbdesignonthis

Hi,

I currently using vBulletin 3.8.x and the layout of the design is perfect in my eyes for a forum. And my users do not want to change to something that looks completely different.

Are there any templates for XenForo that mimic how vBulletin 3.8 looks? Like this
vBulletin%20Homepage.preview.jpeg

And the bottom of the page has the amount of users online statistics etc.

Are there any templates for this for XenForo? If so I would love to use it and buy XenForo.

Thanks!

I think the best vB feel you will find @Mukarrebun and @Peterpapas76 is this download from @ShikiSuen:

That's what I was looking for when I posted those 2 add-ons. Same author.

I think what worked for us was adapting users to a newer responsive style first. That worked for a few years, and when we moved to XF it was less of a major style change. We were able to replicate the overall look using the default style without having to find something vB specific.

These would help with that transition:

I think what worked for us was adapting users to a newer responsive style first. That worked for a few years, and when we moved to XF it was less of a major style change. We were able to replicate the overall look using the default style without having to find something vB specific.

These would help with that transition:

Hello
I didn't understand.
But this forum is vbulletin forum...

Top Bottom