VaultWiki

VaultWiki [Paid] 4.1.7 Patch Level 1

No permission to buy ($15.00)
Unable to download after my purchase. Seems to be an issue with the site, have tried all of my browsers and the same issue across all of them.

Please check your browser console for error messages, so someone can look into them. I'm not having any issue here with Members > Licenses > Options > Download.

Getting an error when trying to look at the wiki code page:

Code:
XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in /home/community/vault/core/view/ui/special/data/wikicodelist/other/vw_widget_tag/vw.php at line 68
vw_UI_Special_Data_WikiCodeList_Other_vw_widget_tag_View->fetch_phrase() in /home/community/vault/core/view/ui/special/data/wikicodelist/base/vw.php at line 88
vw_UI_Special_Data_WikiCodeList_Base_View->render() in /home/community/vault/core/view/ui/special/data/wikicodelist/base/vw.php at line 38
vw_UI_Special_Data_WikiCodeList_Base_View->process_item() in /home/community/vault/core/view/ui/special/data/wikicodelist/vw.php at line 206
vw_UI_Special_Data_WikiCodeList_View->process_itembits() in /home/community/vault/core/view/ui/special/data/wikicodelist/xf.php at line 74
vw_UI_Special_Data_WikiCodeList_View_XF->process_itembits() in /home/community/vault/core/view/ui/special/data/wikicodelist/vw.php at line 132
vw_UI_Special_Data_WikiCodeList_View->construct_itembits() in /home/community/vault/core/view/ui/special/data/wikicodelist/vw.php at line 76
vw_UI_Special_Data_WikiCodeList_View->view() in /home/community/vault/core/controller/ui/special/base/vw.php at line 60
vw_UI_Special_Base_Controller->view() in /home/community/vault/core/controller/ui/special/vw.php at line 95
vw_UI_Special_Controller->view() in /home/community/vault/core/controller/ui/stack/vw.php at line 359
vw_UI_Stack_Controller->view() in /home/community/vault/core/controller/ui/stack/vw.php at line 286
vw_UI_Stack_Controller->execute() in vw/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Wiki.php at line 70
vw_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Wiki->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/community/index.php at line 13

Also is there any change that can be done to remove the <br> that is added after every new line when using HTML? XenCarta is able to do this, but because it lacks namespacing it's not usable for the project the wiki is for.

Currently the only way to suppress line breaks in XenForo is to enclose them in COMMENT tags or, when HTML is on <!--
//-->
We can add an option for suppressing line breaks in the future.

Also, there is no error message included in the code-block you posted; you have only posted the stack trace. I will also need the corresponding error message in order to investigate the issue.

Thought it copied but guess it didn't:
Code:
Undefined offset: 1

As far as the line break issue, I'm just setting br to display:none; for now but if you can find a solution for it, it would be great.

Also is there any change that can be done to remove the <br> that is added after every new line when using HTML? XenCarta is able to do this, but because it lacks namespacing it's not usable for the project the wiki is for.

Currently the only way to suppress line breaks in XenForo is to enclose them in COMMENT tags or, when HTML is on <!--
//-->
We can add an option for suppressing line breaks in the future.

This would improve the editing experience if you ask me, particularly with templates where having one variable to a line is neater looking. Perhaps consecutive line breaks could be processed as now with just single line breaks suppressed? :)

This would improve the editing experience if you ask me, particularly with templates where having one variable to a line is neater looking. Perhaps consecutive line breaks could be processed as now with just single line breaks suppressed? :)
It would make more sense to just add [br] as a BBCode, so you can decide where the linebreak would be.

Another error when deleting chapters or a book:

Code:
Undefined variable: is_400b5

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in /home/community/vault/core/controller/dm/item/chapter/vw.php at line 708
vw_DM_Item_Chapter_Controller->delete_multiple() in /home/community/vault/core/controller/dm/vw.php at line 113
vw_DM_Controller->delete_multiple() in /home/community/vault/core/controller/dm/book/vw.php at line 329
vw_DM_Book_Controller->delete_multiple() in /home/community/vault/core/controller/dm/vw.php at line 113
vw_DM_Controller->delete_multiple() in /home/community/vault/core/controller/dm/page/vw.php at line 2136
vw_DM_Page_Controller->delete_multiple() in /home/community/vault/core/controller/dm/vw.php at line 113
vw_DM_Controller->delete_multiple() in /home/community/vault/core/controller/ui/imod/vw.php at line 1401
vw_UI_iMod_Controller->kill() in /home/community/vault/core/controller/ui/imod/vw.php at line 154
vw_UI_iMod_Controller->execute() in vw/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Wiki/Moderate.php at line 51
vw_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Wiki_Moderate->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351

Another error:

I get this one after clearing out chapters from a book, then adding a new chapter.

Code:
Undefined index: pageid

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in /home/community/vault/core/view/factory/block/book_toc/vw.php at line 472
vw_Factory_Block_Book_TOC_View->get_chapterbits() in /home/community/vault/core/view/factory/block/book_toc/vw.php at line 122
vw_Factory_Block_Book_TOC_View->make() in /home/community/vault/core/view/factory/block/vw.php at line 69
vw_Factory_Block_View->single() in /home/community/vault/core/view/ui/stack/vw.php at line 887
vw_UI_Stack_View->sidebar() in /home/community/vault/core/controller/ui/stack/vw.php at line 298
vw_UI_Stack_Controller->execute() in vw/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Wiki.php at line 70
vw_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Wiki->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351

It's leaving a list of broken pages behind:

8acee771-7d9a-4d2e-bcd0-12f6b0d0e806.webp

I also posted this on the VaultWiki website, but figured I'd put it here as well:

Would it be possible to move the page heading from the content to where the breadcrumb is?

Last edited:
I wonder why this resource is not updated. it still states 4.0.16 while Vaultwiki is at 4.0.17PL2 already. My admincp never alerts me when Vaultwiki is outdated like it does with other XenForo resources.
Like many people I use Chris his addon installer.

My install-script allways stop at Step 13 with this message:

An exception occurred: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'vw_Image_Format_pdf_Model' not found in [path]/vault/core/model/image/vw.php on line 40

An exception occurred: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'vw_Image_Format_pdf_Model' not found in [path]/vault/core/model/image/vw.php on line 40
#0: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
#1: call_user_func() in [path]/vault/core/model/image/vw.php at line 40
#2: vw_Image_Model->supports() in [path]/vault/install/lib/full/steps/xf.php at line 740
#3: vw_Install_Full_Steps_Controller_XF->{closure}() in [path]/vault/core/controller/progress/steps/vw.php at line 83
#4: vw_Progress_Steps_Controller->call() in [path]/vault/core/controller/progress/steps/vw.php at line 53
#5: vw_Progress_Steps_Controller->execute() in [path]/vault/install/lib/full/steps/vw.php at line 244
#6: vw_Install_Full_Steps_Controller->execute() in [path]/vault/core/controller/progress/vw.php at line 92
#7: vw_Progress_Controller->exec_script() in [path]/vault/core/controller/progress/vw.php at line 74
#8: vw_Progress_Controller->execute() in [path]/vault/core/controller/cp/progress/vw.php at line 37
#9: vw_CP_Progress_Controller->process() in [path]/vault/core/controller/cp/install/vw.php at line 275
#10: vw_CP_Install_Controller->install() in [path]/vault/core/controller/cp/install/vw.php at line 62
#11: vw_CP_Install_Controller->execute() in [path]/library/vw/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Wiki.php at line 119
#12: vw_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Wiki->actionIndex() in [path]/library/vw/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Wiki.php at line 176
#13: vw_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Wiki->actionUpgrade() in [path]/library/vw/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Wiki.php at line 186
#14: vw_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Wiki->actionInstall() in [path]/library/XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
#15: XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in [path]/library/XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
#16: XenForo_FrontController->run() in [path]/admin.php at line 13

What can I do now?

Some users who downloaded 4.0.18 build001 might be missing an opening <?php on /vault/core/model/image/format/pdf/vw.php
Verify that the tag is present in order to prevent your license key from being exposed.

Hello @pegasus does this addon supports something like a wiki for threads? I mean, where the first post of the thread is a wiki with all these features?

One of the things you can do is you can insert a wiki page at the top of a thread, but it is not actually a post in that thread, more like a Notice that only applies to that thread.

Is there anyway to bulk import data from an excel/csv file?
I know at least one other user has achieved something like this through a custom importer. If you would like, I can see if they would be interested in licensing their custom code to you, and give them your username.

I have paid your addon two times at 4.5.2017. One time it was a mistake. I dont need any license for vbulletin. The second time paid it for xenforo, but there was no download for me. Please offer me a download for xenforo or give me my money back. And please send me the money back for the wrong license also.

Top Bottom