VaultWiki

VaultWiki [Paid] 4.1.7 Patch Level 1

No permission to buy ($15.00)
Is there a way to convert my 10$/month subscription to a lifetime one?

Are the issues with separate admin cp's resolved? Cannot seem to find any screenshots for this.

Is there a way to convert my 10$/month subscription to a lifetime one?

Are the issues with separate admin cp's resolved? Cannot seem to find any screenshots for this.
When you renew your subscription, you can choose how long to renew it for. Choose lifetime.
It's pretty basic. We just took the old Admin Panel, put the menu in XenForo's CP sidebar, changed the stylesheet for the panel contents, and put it under a "Wiki" tab... View attachment 90333
We've made some slight improvements since then, but that should give you the gist of it.

Are the issues with separate admin cp's resolved?
No. The VW options are not yet clearly listed in the Vaultwiki settings.
The vautlwiki settings are IMHO not yet intuitive. Its often hard to find a setting without trying a lot of different places.

From my understanding, @SeToY was asking whether a requested change was ever released. It was, back in November 2014:
VaultWiki.org News said:
As of RC 5, the standard VaultWiki Admin Panel is no longer available on XenForo platforms. Under XenForo, all of the wiki admin panels have been added to XenForo's own Admin Control Panel under a new "Wiki" tab.

Further, reported wiki content and wiki content awaiting moderation have been merged into the respective XenForo centers for reported and moderated content.
Source: https://www.vaultwiki.org/articles/161/

Where this:
old-admin-panel.webp

Was changed into this:
new-admin-panel.webp

True. the vaultwiki admin panel is now much more in line with xenforo. This is a major improvement. Its still hard to find things. Especially if it is in the options or if its something that could be in the xenforo options or in the vaultwiki admin.

pegasus updated VaultWiki with a new update entry:

Changes in 4.0.16

(released January 8, 2016)
  • Convert Forum Threads to Wiki Pages [beta]
  • Synonyms Tab for Feeds and Special Pages
  • Edit Tab for Special Pages
  • Pagination for Categories / Feeds Containing this Page
  • Pagination for Translations of this Page
  • Pagination for Pages Using This Template and notice for pages not updated since template was
  • Pages Using This Attachment
  • Integration Location on Forum List
  • Option to Disable Section Editing Mode
  • PHP 7.1.x Compatibility...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Read the full release notice here: https://www.vaultwiki.org/articles/203/
And for the full changelog, see: https://www.vaultwiki.org/pages/Book/Documentation/VW4:Changelog-for-4-0-16

While trying to order i had to register. Then i got an error that a phrase is not set.
I what means monthly description? That you take money every month?

Unfortunately i have bought vault wiki for vb instead of XF. Unfortunatelyi get no answer from the programer to take it back.
Unfortunatelyi have bought vault wiki for XF also. Unfortunately i cant download it because of a server error.
I hope that an answer will come, if not this addon should not be offered here any more?

Top Bottom