VaultWiki

VaultWiki [Paid] 4.1.7 Patch Level 1

No permission to buy ($15.00)
What version are you upgrading from? This is a situation where you should request ticket support.

Last edited:
I can't buy
Warning: mysqli_query(): (42000/1064): You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 1 in/home/vw/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 1393
image.php
Database error
The VaultWiki - Wiki for Forum Communities database has encountered a problem.
Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the www.vaultwiki.org home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

I changed my main domain from m.ly to minecraftly.com, however the link to Vaultwiki is still at m.ly, causing redirect loop. Can you please help?

I´ve bought a license somehow a decade ago and never could get this addon to work in my old vb. Now I´m on XF and thought, give it a 2nd shot. Unfortunal it was a short flight by now. Followed the install instructions step by step and after importing the install.xml this happens when I click on the wiki tab to start the install script:
screenshot-install-20rwu60.jpg

Guess I need your help, @pegasus .

pegasus updated VaultWiki with a new update entry:

Changes in 4.0.11

(released May 14, 2016)
  • View/Download Counters for Individual Edits
  • Download Old Versions of Wiki Attachments
  • Importer support for MediaWiki page language (MW >= 1.24)
  • Fixed missing Find New Wiki Updates tab
  • Fixed Font-Awesome in PHP < 5.4.7
  • Fixed too many wiki cache accesses on non-wiki pages when XenForo cache is disabled
  • Fixed invalid permission cache for guests on non-wiki pages
  • Fixed multiple Wiki Moderators groups after re-installing
  • Fixed...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey @pegasus, when I went to upgrade from version 4.0.6 to 4.0.12 build 003 I received this error

qOqk3jh.png

I updated my cPanel to latest release version to ensure it wasn't cPanel giving false positives. Any ideas?

Thanks
~ Mac

EDIT:
  • I fixed the issue by removing this file:
    • upload/vault/core/model/image/test.pdf

Last edited:
From everything I have read about this, it looks like a false positive. That test.pdf is provided by Adobe and has been confirmed to be clean with other tools. I don't think Adobe would still provide that PDF if it contained a confirmed exploit.

However, if you can specify what anti-virus software gives this result, I will see if we can modify the PDF so that it passes.

EDIT: I was able to reproduce this by scanning test.pdf directly with clamscan /[path]/vault/model/image/test.pdf
Then, I downloaded the PDF, opened it, printed it as a PDF, uploaded that new PDF, and the error went away. I will update the package with the new PDF shortly.

I suspect that certain virus scanners are set to reject any PDF that was saved with certain version numbers of Acrobat appearing in the file header (test.pdf was last modified in 2006). I wonder if that might trick some versions of Acrobat Reader to use vulnerable reader versions. Unfortunately, not much information seems to be available about this vulnerability.

Last edited:
A fresh version of test.pdf is now included in 4.0.12. Please let me know if it still triggers your anti-virus.

Top Bottom