VaultWiki

VaultWiki [Paid] 4.1.7 Patch Level 1

No permission to buy ($15.00)
Some questions about Vaultwiki...
1. Can you have templates within templates?
2. Can you have defaults for variables that aren't defined? For example, on MW you can do {{{width|100%}}}, which would set the width to 100% if you don't define the width. If you do define the width, say 80%, then it would set it to 80%.
2. Can it do expressions and switches? Like: {{#ifexpr: {{{gendercode|-1}}} = -1 OR {{{gendercode|-1}}} = 8||<span style="color: blue; font-size: 10.5pt">{{#switch: {{{gendercode|-1}}}|0=Male only|1=87.5% ‚|2=75% ‚|3=62.5%‚|4=50% ‚|5=37.5% ‚|6=25% ‚|7=12.5% ‚|Derp}}
1. Yes.
2. Yes.
3. The syntax uses a BbCode format, but yes.

If you upgraded from < 4.0.4 when 4.0.4 first came out and especially if a Prefix also used the tag at that time, it's possible the Wiki Attachment tag does not have the correct identifier on the Wiki-Related Options tab. Please verify it says vw_image_tag and that the Wiki options for the editor and parsing are turned on.

If you upgraded from < 4.0.4 when 4.0.4 first came out and especially if a Prefix also used the tag at that time, it's possible the Wiki Attachment tag does not have the correct identifier on the Wiki-Related Options tab. Please verify it says vw_image_tag and that the Wiki options for the editor and parsing are turned on.
f3f7ebaacc5846321f55ed18a81fdc19.webp
I think that's right.

Then I go to the editor in the wiki:
990f4080c2f3d9b2d9481cb169178086.webp

Hello,
Just bought this and after uploading everything and installing the add-on, I go through the install process in the ACP and I get this error;

Failed to Meet Minimum Requirements

Zend Opcache is enabled by php.ini, but uses an unsafe configuration. PHP files can still read from the cache during upgrades. This behavior can result in unintended database damage.

I did try to submit a ticket but I don't think it worked..
Hope you can assist. Many thanks

Nope. I also tried changing it to an absolute path with my website name and it still did not work.
Check in the Area Manager. Edit the area in question and for "Parse the Following in Pages" makes sure "Images" is selected.

Worked a charm thank you...
One question before we get going, I have set the permissions but users who have been denied permissions - can still access the wysiwyg editor buttons, is this normal?
If so, how can we disable it for non admins?
Thank you :)

Check in the Area Manager. Edit the area in question and for "Parse the Following in Pages" makes sure "Images" is selected.
That got it working! I guess I only had bbcode parsing, and figured the file tag is a bbcode. It's a bit confusing :(

Worked a charm thank you...
One question before we get going, I have set the permissions but users who have been denied permissions - can still access the wysiwyg editor buttons, is this normal?
If so, how can we disable it for non admins?
Thank you :)
If I understand you correctly, you mean that:
1. Only admin users can access the wiki
2. When writing a post in the regular forum, a non-admin sees the button for making a link into the wiki.

This is not really a situation we considered in the past. We will have to treat it as a bug.

2. When writing a post in the regular forum, a non-admin sees the button for making a link into the wiki.

This is not really a situation we considered in the past. We will have to treat it as a bug.

Yes exactly that. :)
As it stands, if I use the permissions and only have admins being able to access everything, everyone regardless of usergroup - has access to the wysiwyg editor buttons.
Okay brilliant I hope you can manage that, as I wouldn't want members who don't have access to the wiki to have access to the wysiwyg buttons etc. :)

I am having a Issue where some of the BBCode Content isn't showing on the page itself but it is showing up in the Editor as well as the Table of Contents for that page, heres some screenshots of the issue:

Shows up in Editor:
WQf5yH5.jpg

Shows up in Table of Contents:
EfwiWCN.jpg

Doesn't Show up on Page:
quygbMu.jpg

4.0.7 Patch Level 1 (and others) were released earlier this week. You can read the announcement and disclosures here:
https://www.vaultwiki.org/articles/181/)

In short, 4 denial-of-service vulnerabilities were resolved:
  • Tag Duplication
  • Template Expansion
  • Node Overload
  • Template Usage

The Tag Duplication vulnerability does not need to be exploited to be a problem. If you are running 4.0.7 (without the patch) on XenForo, you should apply the patch immediately before you encounter disk space usage problems.

Okay, as this is the case, from purchasing - I still have it disabled as I really don't want non-admins to access any of that.
So for now, it's delicate for me to use it. Do you know a rough idea on eta to sorting the permissions out so I can start using it?
Thank you... :)

Top Bottom