XF 1.2 Users not getting confirmation email!

Jagger433

Error Info
Zend_Mail_Transport_Exception: Unable to send mail. - library/Zend/Mail/Transport/Sendmail.php:137
Generated By: JAKE_FM, 27 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/dlccatqx/public_html/library/Zend/Mail/Transport/Abstract.php(348): Zend_Mail_Transport_Sendmail->_sendMail()
#1 /home/dlccatqx/public_html/library/Zend/Mail.php(1194): Zend_Mail_Transport_Abstract->send(Object(Zend_Mail))
#2 /home/dlccatqx/public_html/library/XenForo/Mail.php(177): Zend_Mail->send()
#3 /home/dlccatqx/public_html/library/XenForo/Mail.php(152): XenForo_Mail->sendMail(Object(Zend_Mail))
#4 /home/dlccatqx/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/UserConfirmation.php(136): XenForo_Mail->send('meakins5jake@li...', 'JAKE_FM')
#5 /home/dlccatqx/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/AccountConfirmation.php(98): XenForo_Model_UserConfirmation->sendEmailConfirmation(Array)
#6 /home/dlccatqx/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerPublic_AccountConfirmation->actionResend()
#7 /home/dlccatqx/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#8 /home/dlccatqx/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#9 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(61) "http://www.dlccraft.net/index.php?account-confirmation/resend"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["account-confirmation/resend"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(5) {
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(29) "/index.php?members/jake_fm.2/"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}

Unfortunately there is nothing to indicate what the error is.
You would need to check the mail log on the server to determine what the cause is.

Then try

SMTP option

with the mail settings provided by your host?

usually

server name: mail.dlccraft.net

username: email you created
pwd: pwd u created

As I assume you're not on a VPS or dedicated server, you would need to check with your host to confirm that whether the mail agent on the server is working and whether mailing is configured correctly in PHP.

As mentioned, SMTP is an option, but we generally recommend the default method if possible.

I have a similar problem with a registered member not getting an email sent to web.de. I don't see mail logs in the admin so wondered how I might see if the forum is mailing the confirmation to him. He has checked his spam folder with no luck. Thanks.

Top Bottom