User not showing up under user in ACP

nodle

I have a user on my board and I noticed that his color on his username was a little lighter than the other users. So I went into the ACP and went to "list all users" but he is not listed under there. But if I do a search for him he is there and is an active registered member and is a normal posters. Why doesn't he show up with the rest of the users? Any idea? I even rebuilt the user cache twice.

Can you link to a URL with a post by the user? Special characters making them sort in a different location is all I can think of. Otherwise, the search and list all use the same code with different constraints so I don't see how this could happen.

I went in and noticed he had show offline checked, which might account for the different color. But still can't see him in the ACP unless I search. I mean the Admin should always be able to see all users in the ACP shouldn't they? I should note that I just imported over to xenforo from IPB about a week ago. Here is a link:

Now that E3 is over, which system for you?

Well, I don't see any reason for this. If you want me to continue debugging it, submit a ticket with admin CP and FTP details and I can look into it.

Top Bottom