1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

User not showing up under user in ACP

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by nodle, Jun 21, 2013.

1. nodle

nodle Well-Known Member

I have a user on my board and I noticed that his color on his username was a little lighter than the other users. So I went into the ACP and went to "list all users" but he is not listed under there. But if I do a search for him he is there and is an active registered member and is a normal posters. Why doesn't he show up with the rest of the users? Any idea? I even rebuilt the user cache twice.

2. AndyB

AndyB Well-Known Member

Does the username have any special characters?

3. nodle

nodle Well-Known Member

nope just normal all lower case.

4. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

Can you link to a URL with a post by the user? Special characters making them sort in a different location is all I can think of. Otherwise, the search and list all use the same code with different constraints so I don't see how this could happen.

5. nodle

nodle Well-Known Member

I went in and noticed he had show offline checked, which might account for the different color. But still can't see him in the ACP unless I search. I mean the Admin should always be able to see all users in the ACP shouldn't they? I should note that I just imported over to xenforo from IPB about a week ago. Here is a link:

Now that E3 is over, which system for you?

6. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

Well, I don't see any reason for this. If you want me to continue debugging it, submit a ticket with admin CP and FTP details and I can look into it.

7. nodle

nodle Well-Known Member

Thanks Mike I will do. :)

8. nodle

nodle Well-Known Member

This was error on my side. (I didn't see the scroll) :confused: Still use to IPB I guess. Thanks to Mike for putting up with my stupid mistake.