XF 1.5 user change log - constantly changing user groups?

electrogypsy

hey, i was wondering if someone could answer this question for me. i've noticed that in the 'user change log' of xf that almost all users are changing user groups fairly constantly. here's an example:

whaaaa.webp

not all, but a lot of the changes are occurring at twenty minutes after the hour, which makes me think this might be an addon's cronjob?

the other weird thing is that i don't have a user group 18. my 'staff' user group is number 17 and that's the highest one i have.

does anyone have any clues as to what might be going on here? thanks!

I would guess that a user group promotion is involved. Check your promotions, particularly for one that may be trying to add a group you since removed.

I would guess that a user group promotion is involved. Check your promotions, particularly for one that may be trying to add a group you since removed.

ah yes, i checked my promotions and i did indeed have a leftover user promotion for when folks added an avatar, like you said it was for a usergroup that i must have removed, so deleting that promotion has prevented any other weirdness like i mentioned before.

thanks for the help!

Top Bottom