UI.X 2

UI.X 2 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
If i add last tread widget ( Display style: Standard) in top OF mode, it is not shown well on the tablet (horizontal, vertical without the right column instead you can see it. good).

With the default theme, on the other hand, you always see it well.

how can i solve?

Thanks

In order to reduce the width where it collapses you'll need to edit the structured_list.less template.

Search for the following line (there should be 2 - You're looking for the first one, not the second one, although you can change both if you like):

SCSS:
@media (min-width: @xf-uix_sidebarBreakpoint) and (max-width: 1200px)

Change the 1200px to whatever breakpoint you'd like to set; I'd recommend no smaller than 1000px.

ThemeHouse, how could I renew the license other than PayPal method?
Sorry, at the moment the only payment system we support is PayPal.

However, with UI.X you don't actually need to pay, as we're offering it for free with the coupon code "FANFAVTHEME" at checkout!

in order not to lose the customizations i uploaded the child theme, i have to upload only the new version of the main theme right?
The file I have to upload them?
Thanks

in order not to lose the customizations i uploaded the child theme, i have to upload only the new version of the main theme right?
The file I have to upload them?
Thanks
Correct; you'll Just replace the old UIX parent style with the XML from the update.

And while there aren't any specific file changes in this update assuming you were already running 2.2.13.0.x, it's a good practice to go ahead and update files each time.

Hello all,

The last weeks, Google decided to crawl almost exclusively the UIX elements in our forum, URLs like this one: /index.php?uix/toggle-category.json&t=1692246131%2C269a63b7d4551df7917de9af25da28e2 that of course return errors.

Is there a way to block them from crawling these resources?

Today my forum turns 20. I am trying to use a special logo to celebrate however it's showing as small, even though I have specified the size of the new graphic as seen below. How do I make this full size? Website https://www.satelliteguys.us

Thanks!

Screenshot 2023-09-07 at 6.44.39 AM.pngScreenshot 2023-09-07 at 6.45.54 AM.png

Here is the actual logo file.

logo_20th.webp

Last edited:
Today my forum turns 20. I am trying to use a special logo to celebrate however it's showing as small, even though I have specified the size of the new graphic as seen below. How do I make this full size? Website https://www.satelliteguys.us

Thanks!

View attachment 290827View attachment 290828

Here is the actual logo file.

View attachment 290829

Remove the 2x logo URL entry; that will display it at 50% for retina-style displays. That, or use a double-resolution version for the 2x logo URL.

When you scroll down the logo disappears and only the menu remains.
Is it possible to also make the submenus disappear and leave only the main menu as happens with the xf default theme?
Thank you

When you scroll down the logo disappears and only the menu remains.
Is it possible to also make the submenus disappear and leave only the main menu as happens with the xf default theme?
Thank you
Yup!

Just go to Appearance -> Style Properties -> Header and Navigation; under the Navigation section, select "Primary navigation row only" for the sticky nav element.

Top Bottom