UI.X 2

UI.X 2 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
I Opened page_container template for editing.

I saw many errors on it highlighted by editor, below are the screen shots of it.

Is those default errors in template or cause by a plugin.

If that are by default then, will it cause any issue.

If you are seeing this in uncustomized UI.X then it is correct. We are doing a bit of valid code that isn't expected which is doing some funny stuff with syntax highlighting for a small portion of the template. If this is in a customized child theme, but not in uncustomized UI.X, then some mistakes were likely made.

If you are seeing this in uncustomized UI.X then it is correct. We are doing a bit of valid code that isn't expected which is doing some funny stuff with syntax highlighting for a small portion of the template. If this is in a customized child theme, but not in uncustomized UI.X, then some mistakes were likely made.
I check the default UIX style too, it shows same errors highlighted in red.
i also checked child theme, it too contain same errors and also checked customization done in it and found OK.

It look like something is packed with theme only, which highlights for either wrong thing or something which i do not understand.

i did not see any error due to that on front end but on back end i see default xenforo logo in login page instead of mine even after the path to image is written correctly for 2x logo.

Should i need to open a ticket for same, or this is normal.

I upgraded my UIX 2 style to the latest version, after i uploaded the needed i Imported the UIX child style from old version.
but then its show me Outdated templates?
It does not make sense to start applying all changes to the new update and start all over again.
Even after I pressed the button "Automatically merge" its still shows Outdated templates
What should I need to do?
Please help, thanks

I have having an issue with the Jump to Buttons not displaying when I scroll.

I am unable to replicate this issue. Can you check to see if the issue is n an uncustomized version of UI.X, or just in a child theme? If I had to take an initial guess, I would say that either page_container or uix.less templates (or both) are outdated.

I am unable to replicate this issue. Can you check to see if the issue is n an uncustomized version of UI.X, or just in a child theme? If I had to take an initial guess, I would say that either page_container or uix.less templates (or both) are outdated.
This is is happening under UI.X styles only. I checked the default style and I get scroll to top. I had 2 outdated templates for the UI.X and UI.X Dark themes and that was core_hscroller.less. When I checked the difference between the UI.X and default core_hscroller.less the changes where these:

Code:
        .m-faContent(@fa-var-chevron-left, .72em, ltr);
            .m-faContent(@fa-var-chevron-right, .72em, rtl);

}
    }

&.hScroller-action--end
    {
        right: 0;
        justify-content: flex-end;
        text-align: right;

&:after
        {
            .m-faContent(@fa-var-chevron-right, .72em, ltr);
            .m-faContent(@fa-var-chevron-left, .72em, rtl);

}

UI.X

Code:
            .m-faContent(@fa-var-chevron-left, 0.72em, ltr);
            .m-faContent(@fa-var-chevron-right, 0.72em, rtl);
            <xf:macro template="uix_icons.less" name="content" arg-icon="chevron-left" />
        }
    }

&.hScroller-action--end
    {
        right: 0;
        justify-content: flex-end;
        text-align: right;

&:after
        {
            .m-faContent(@fa-var-chevron-right, 0.72em, ltr);
            .m-faContent(@fa-var-chevron-left, 0.72em, rtl);
            <xf:macro template="uix_icons.less" name="content" arg-icon="chevron-right" />
        }

There is no other outdated template.

This is is happening under UI.X styles only. I checked the default style and I get scroll to top. I had 2 outdated templates for the UI.X and UI.X Dark themes and that was core_hscroller.less. When I checked the difference between the UI.X and default core_hscroller.less the changes where these:

There is no other outdated template.

It may be a product of incorrectly merged templates as well. If you make a ticket over at themehouse.com I can help investigate your site specifically so see if we can find a solution to your issue.

Hm, do you mean like sticky? If you change the logo position via style properties and move it into the navigation bar, it will be sticky just like your nav.

It's more for making the logo section in the header remain sticky on the desktop display. Would be great if you could consider adding that option. :)

I saw that, but it's not what I'm after - I'd just like to see the standard desktop header placement for the logo remain sticky. I find it odd that my admin bar and subnav can stick - just not the bit inbetween. :)

It's more for making the logo section in the header remain sticky on the desktop display. Would be great if you could consider adding that option. :)
Hm perhaps I dont understand. You can indeed sticky the navbar always, all the time, not on scroll. Or have it not stick and have the logo in the nav. Pretty much every permutation exists. If you can do a diagram, we may already support this.

Hm perhaps I dont understand. You can indeed sticky the navbar always, all the time, not on scroll. Or have it not stick and have the logo in the nav. Pretty much every permutation exists. If you can do a diagram, we may already support this.

In your demo for UIX.2 (in the desktop version) do you see the UIX2 logo at the top left, with the search bar in the same row?

Can that row be made sticky, and if so how?

If not, could we please have that feature? :)

Of course, I may have completely over-looked the setting, in which case I'm happy to be advised. :)

In both UI.X 2 and UI.X 2 Dark I am getting an error around the message_macros template. When I try to merge them, it says that the syntax is off. Everything else is working fine after the upgrade. I am not seeing any actual errors on my site, but I don't like having the "Outdated Templates" notification in my admin home.

As far as I know, I've not added any custom code to the message_macro's template at all. Seems similar to a few other people's issues with the templates, just hold on until there is a fix?

In your demo for UIX.2 (in the desktop version) do you see the UIX2 logo at the top left, with the search bar in the same row?

Can that row be made sticky, and if so how?

If not, could we please have that feature? :)

Of course, I may have completely over-looked the setting, in which case I'm happy to be advised. :)
Theoretically it could, but we'd advise against it simply because it takes up a lot of screen space, Some of your users would probably not appreciate it, in our opinion at least, so its probably not something we would do at the framework level. Apologies for that but if you want someone to do it custom Im sure most devs for hire here at XenForo can take care of it!
In both UI.X 2 and UI.X 2 Dark I am getting an error around the message_macros template. When I try to merge them, it says that the syntax is off. Everything else is working fine after the upgrade. I am not seeing any actual errors on my site, but I don't like having the "Outdated Templates" notification in my admin home.

As far as I know, I've not added any custom code to the message_macro's template at all. Seems similar to a few other people's issues with the templates, just hold on until there is a fix?

XenForo just updated today, we have an update scheduled for either tomorrow or Monday/Tuesday (depending on US Memorial Day holiday). This issue is nothing to worry about, a fix will be posted immediately. These will happen with every XenForo update (more or less) and sometimes you can auto-merge or you can just wait for us to merge them with our update where we make sure it all merges properly.

At mobile view of UI.X 2 2.0.6. there is always an empty space at any page. Do anyone notice it ?

Attachments

• IMG_2895.webp
    IMG_2895.webp
    24.8 KB · Views: 23
Top Bottom