UI.X 2

UI.X 2 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
i see distorted theme after upgrade to xF2 Beta 2 version.

reverting template, wont show this site uses cookies accept, notice.

Please provide update to current version.

Thank You

If you create a ticket at themehouse.com we can send you the beta version, we're not going to be doing a release, however, until the final version of 2.0.6 is out as people upgrading to that without upgrading to the beta version of XenForo will have even bigger issues than the new features not showing up :)

Does this theme come with the dark version also, or do they have tobe purchased seperately?

When I was trying out new styles on my test board earlier this year, I bought a copy of the dark version. It didn't come with the light version, so I don't imagine the light comes with the dark, either.

I'm sure they are waiting for XF2 to come out of beta before updating the style. Which should be no issue since admins should not be running the beta in a production environment anyway.

Edit: and a simple look three posts above yours reveals this:
If you create a ticket at themehouse.com we can send you the beta version, we're not going to be doing a release, however, until the final version of 2.0.6 is out as people upgrading to that without upgrading to the beta version of XenForo will have even bigger issues than the new features not showing up :)

Does this theme come with the dark version also, or do they have tobe purchased seperately?
When I was trying out new styles on my test board earlier this year, I bought a copy of the dark version. It didn't come with the light version, so I don't imagine the light comes with the dark, either.
This is correct, yes.
Hi Mike,

Not sure if you were aware, however seems to possibly be issues around displaying cookie notice in the latest beta (which will be needed for GDPR near-compliance)... Can be seen here :
https://xenforo.com/community/threa...nce-in-xf1-and-xf2.146888/page-8#post-1250879
cheers
Paul
I'm sure they are waiting for XF2 to come out of beta before updating the style. Which should be no issue since admins should not be running the beta in a production environment anyway.

Edit: and a simple look three posts above yours reveals this:
xF 2.06 stable version released.

Request you to provide theme update at earliest.
Correct, we hope to get it released soon enough.

We have it paired currently with a rather large update. Im hoping it'll be released Tuesday at the latest. For now a simple template merge should work.

Hello,
is it possible to place a background image behind the forum?
And if so, can the individual categories be highlighted further?
Thank you

Attachments

• Unbenannt.webp
    Unbenannt.webp
    28.1 KB · Views: 21
Hello,
is it possible to place a background image behind the forum?
And if so, can the individual categories be highlighted further?
Thank you
Yes, it is possible! Navigate to administrative panel > Appearance > Style Properties > Global Settings > Backstretch > Tick off the box beside 'Backstretch' to enable it > Add your own images in the Backstretch Images field box. It will then show images on the body which is the location you are looking for a background image to show.

How are you meaning by "individual categories be highlighted further"? Are you looking to change the colors? Or?

ThemeHouse updated UI.X 2 with a new update entry:

Version 2.0.6.0.0 Released, GDPR Support

UI.X 2 2.0.6.0.0 Changelog:
  • GDPR Support
  • Fixed the empty action bar on the Member Card
  • Fixed the white space that is seen at the bottom when collapsing the sidebar
  • Fixed the collapse link on the sidebar
  • Improved tabs border-bottom on header tabs
  • Improvements made to the side navigation
  • Canvas improvements
  • Improvements made on checkboxes and radio boxes
  • Fixed issues with the token input bar
  • Fixed the issue with deleted by said user when moderators soft delete a profile comment or post
  • Fixed the issue where the left side head/navigation area shifts rightward when pop-up menu occurs
  • Material icons are now loaded in locally
  • Added main tab bar component
  • Improvements made on viewport sticky items
  • Style property improvements made for paid user upgrades
  • iPhone X padding support added
  • Off-canvas sidebar improvements
  • Sidebar navigation styling property added
  • Fixed the issue which caused some wrong Material icons be used
  • Fixed the visitor tabs in the staff bar box from being shown as empty on desktop view for logged out users
  • Fixed alignment on the navbar search popup button
  • Fixed the parallax overlay from missing on Xenith on mobile devices
  • Fixed top padding on the 'Leave conversation' popup
  • Fixed the mobile/desktop layout switch error
  • Improved drop-down menu padding
  • Changed module experience on mobile devices from mobile to full screen
  • Changed title bar component mark-up
  • Fixed post options from missing on mobile view....

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
I did the upgrade, but some styles are still outdated.
Is it OK to merge them, or should we wait for a fix?
1526679038413.webp

Just make an upgrade at demo site. When I check the mobile view, I have seen some difference between 2.0.5 and 2.0.6

1- UI.X 2.0.5 Mobile View

UIX 205.webp

2- UI.X 2.0.6 Mobile and Desktop View

UIX 206.webp UIX 206 Desktop.webp

Here is the problems for 2.0.6

a- As you can see, at mobile view 2.0.6, "What's new" icon at top bar is missing.
b- At mobile view, the small logo is changed with the normal logo
c- "En Yeni Mesajlar" (New Messages List) has "replied" word, which was not there before ??

Thanks @mkucuksari

That said, happy to help @loplo if you want to create a ticket. We offer cheap upgrades too if you want, we can just jump in and do it. This was a rather large update.

Apologies for the inconvenience! An updated version of 2.0.7 of the UI.X add-on has been added. Try to redownload it in your account dashboard and try again! :)
I too get same error, downloaded addon now only and upgraded to it.
still i see upgrade notification for addon at home which redirect to same directory at theme house which already uploaded and install.

due this theme cant be installed. request you to fix it.

Top Bottom