UI.X 2

UI.X 2 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
You should be able to use the Widget feature for this, right?
You can but you aren't able to show the sidebar on all of the pages.
I mean by putting a customized sidebar on every page - even better if it was customized for different areas. I'm still new to XF2 so perhaps there is actually a way to achieve that with the existing system. I just thought sidebar on all pages was a normal feature of UIX templates, that's all. :)
Yes, you are able to customize the widget positions through the widgets menu. Just navigate to Appearance > Widgets
For some reason, I am unable to delete the 'Share this page' widget, which is located in the UI.X: Extended footer.

About a week or so before the latest update, the widget stopped displaying anything other than the widget title. After the update, the widget was still not working, so, I decided to delete the widget.

Unfortunately, I am unable to delete the widget via the Appearance > Widgets page OR the Edit widget page. The delete buttons (on both pages) AND the save button on the edit widget page are not functional. When clicking, nothing happens.

Your help would be greatly appreciated!

Regards
We'd be glad to help you with this, are you getting any server errors after you attempt to delete the widget?

Do we have a temporary solution for it ? Our user starts to ask how to edit their message while using at mobile :(
I don't believe there is a quick fix at this time but it is planned for the next release. If you'd like you are welcome to create a ticket on this to see if our development can implement a small fix for it :)

I don't believe there is a quick fix at this time but it is planned for the next release. If you'd like you are welcome to create a ticket on this to see if our development can implement a small fix for it :)
Thanks for your suggestion. I have just created a ticket and hope to have a small fix from your development team :)

Do we have a temporary solution for it ? Our user starts to ask how to edit their message while using at mobile :(

Quick fix for now.
core_action_bar.less
Change
Code:
.actionBar .actionBar-action 
to
.actionBar-action

Oh, cool - you're right - this is a normal widget function. Thanks for the heads up. :)
Okay, so does this mean that you were able to find a way to add a sidebar to EVERY page, including the thread / posts view? I've got that accomplished on my 1.x version using the widget framework mod, which doesn't appear to be supported / updated to 2.x . That's a killer for me :(

Okay, so does this mean that you were able to find a way to add a sidebar to EVERY page, including the thread / posts view? I've got that accomplished on my 1.x version using the widget framework mod, which doesn't appear to be supported / updated to 2.x . That's a killer for me :(

The widget framework is effectively built into XF2 by default. :)

The widget framework is effectively built into XF2 by default. :)
Sort of ... although on parts of the site like the gallery for instance, the standard left side is there along with my sidebar on the right, doesn't leave much room for the content :p .

And for fun, I bought UIX2 18 hours ago only to discover that uploading it to root, xenforo (2) doesn't find an add-on to install. So here I sit with a 90,000 member forum in transition, hoping the ticket I submitted gets addressed soon.

I bought UIX2 18 hours ago only to discover that uploading it to root, xenforo (2) doesn't find an add-on to install

A couple of pointers:

- At Themehouse, make sure you download the THEME *and* the ADDONs. I made the mistake in thinking the big button was the theme - it wasn't, it was just the addons - the theme link was just below.

- What you uploaded is files in the /src/ folder to the Xenforo /src/ folder. I zip my /src/ folder, upload to /public_html/, then extract.

i see distorted theme after upgrade to xF2 Beta 2 version.

reverting template, wont show this site uses cookies accept, notice.

Please provide update to current version.

Thank You

Top Bottom