UI.X 2

UI.X 2 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
I've updated the template and now I see this like this:

It's a custom field.
Before the update of the theme looks correctly
Also looks good in other templates

How do I fix it?

Are you still experiencing this issue, or is it resolved in a later update?
Just tested it for the first time in a long time and the result was the same as before, unfortunately. You can place a tabbed widget anywhere else, such as above the forum list, and it looks fine, but for some reason it just doesn't work on a page (homepage). I'm personally alright without it, though, so no big deal for me.

Last edited:
Hi TH. The email notifications fonts are huge. Is there a way to fix it? Thank you :)

1ICmyf6.png

Hi TH. The email notifications fonts are huge. Is there a way to fix it? Thank you :)

You can read what happened to your font sizes, as well as how to fix it in our documentation :) https://www.themehouse.com/help/documentation/uix2/fonts

The issue is that UI.X uses relative font sizes as part of a feature to enhance accessibility that allows your users to change the base font sizes to improve legibility.

You can read what happened to your font sizes, as well as how to fix it in our documentation :) https://www.themehouse.com/help/documentation/uix2/fonts

The issue is that UI.X uses relative font sizes as part of a feature to enhance accessibility that allows your users to change the base font sizes to improve legibility.
I'm going to need specific instructions, I'm afraid. Please, just tell me where to change the font size for the email :)

This can be changed within the Typography section of style properties. Instead of using pixels, use rems instead. I'd suggest using 1.0rem to 2.2rem - 1.0 being the smallest and 2.2 being the biggest as far as font sizes go.
Thanks, Dalton. So, which one controls the email fonts (see pic):
cQiFlN8.png

Thanks, Dalton. So, which one controls the email fonts (see pic):

Check to make sure you don't have an outdated PAGE_CONTAINER TEMPLATE. There is an email template as well that being outdated would cause this issue. If you do not then there is a chance it was merged incorrectly on your site. Switch the theme to UI.X, generate an email, and see if it has the same issue. If not, and you also do not have outdated templates, then it was merged incorrectly.

Check to make sure you don't have an outdated PAGE_CONTAINER TEMPLATE. There is an email template as well that being outdated would cause this issue. If you do not then there is a chance it was merged incorrectly on your site. Switch the theme to UI.X, generate an email, and see if it has the same issue. If not, and you also do not have outdated templates, then it was merged incorrectly.
Yes, it was an outdated template. Issue is now fixed. Thank you very much :)

Hello,

They closed my tickets in their support system, so I have to mention it here.

If you buy a subscription from them, at the end of the period they will charge you in silence without any notification. I bought one of their subscriptions but I forgot to cancel it, some days ago when I was checking my bank account, I found that they charged it. I saw that transaction by chance, so it means if you don't look at your transactions, they will charge you till end of the world.

I sent a request and ask them for refund, but one of their staff said that they can give me store credit in half the amount of the subscription in my account. again I asked for full refund and another one said we will not give you anything and closed the ticket. after my third request they closed the ticket again without any response.

I believe its a shameful way for making money in silence. I didn't see anything about this process when I subscribed and paid for their service.

Any company that sells subscription send you at least one email at the time of purchase indicating that you'll be charged again from this specific date on wards unless you cancel.

It's really not about the money. 50 dollars is not gonna make me poor but I hope it makes them rich, and it's safe to say that they killed all the chances for future business as I will never buy from them again and will never recommend them to anyone.

In all fairness, if you login to your customer account and click Subscriptions you’ll see which ones are active. Here’s my current screenshot......

In all fairness, if you login to your customer account and click Subscriptions you’ll see which ones are active. Here’s my current screenshot......
Hi
It doesn't happen to forget something after 4 months?

I do not login day by day to my account for checking expiration date, but I check my email everyday. we are talking about notification, not showing expiration date on subscriptions list.

Top Bottom