UI.X 2

UI.X 2 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
Hi all,

I'm struggling to get the node icons to show up for my forums. I understand that I'm supposed to use the class: mdi mdi-name
The problem is, every instruction I find tells me to enable options I don't have.
For example, I can't go to Appearance > Style Properties > Icons, because there is no "Icons" option there.
I read in this thread that I need to make sure settings are specified in the Icons area that doesn't seem to exist.
Is that because settings are completely different in UX.I 2? I'm completely lost.
I was able to make it work in UX.I 1, and I just did a fresh install since my theme broke during the update, and I'm redoing all my settings and can't get the node icons to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi all,

I'm struggling to get the node icons to show up for my forums. I understand that I'm supposed to use the class: mdi mdi-name
The problem is, every instruction I find tells me to enable options I don't have.
For example, I can't go to Appearance > Style Properties > Icons, because there is no "Icons" option there.
I read in this thread that I need to make sure settings are specified in the Icons area that doesn't seem to exist.
Is that because settings are completely different in UX.I 2? I'm completely lost.
I was able to make it work in UX.I 1, and I just did a fresh install since my theme broke during the update, and I'm redoing all my settings and can't get the node icons to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
We'd be happy to help you further with resolving these issues. Please go ahead and create a ticket on our support portal so that our staff can help you further.

@inmno007 that section is where I'm defining my node styles, but it isn't working and everyone else in this thread is talking about changing a setting from FontAwesome to the new icon set under a setting navigation that doesn't exist for me. I'll create a ticket, thanks!

I've been talking with support and just want to add that I used FontAwesome codes and they work perfectly. I can't get the Material Design icons to work, and am currently working with someone in a ticket to find out why.
The add-on for UX.I 2 is installed, so the option to switch from one to the other should be there in Style Properties > Icons, but "Icons" is still not an option. I'll update here when the solution is found and describe what I did to fix it in case anyone else has the same issue!

Everything is the latest release just downloaded yesterday and did a fresh install of the forum and theme and add-ons.

I've been talking with support and just want to add that I used FontAwesome codes and they work perfectly. I can't get the Material Design icons to work, and am currently working with someone in a ticket to find out why.
The add-on for UX.I 2 is installed, so the option to switch from one to the other should be there in Style Properties > Icons, but "Icons" is still not an option. I'll update here when the solution is found and describe what I did to fix it in case anyone else has the same issue!

Everything is the latest release just downloaded yesterday and did a fresh install of the forum and theme and add-ons.

This is what you should be seeing in Style Properties > Icons in latest version201157

Ok figured it out. I was missing the XML style file for the main theme, only had the child theme XML file uploaded. Now I have the "Icons" option and several more options. Thanks!!

Hello :)
I have a styling problem with Sidebar navigation and FontAwesome icons:

If I set icon Font to "material" the "Members" tab looks good

Thanks for reading :)

ErrorException: Template error: Function uix_js is unknown src/XF/Template/Templater.php:900

Stack trace
#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Function uix_js...', '/home/takethep/...', 900, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(900): trigger_error('Function uix_js...', 512)
#2 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s14/public/uix_js.php(57): XF\Template\Templater->fn('uix_js', Array, true)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1301): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\ReactPlus\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#4 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1374): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('uix_js', Array)
#5 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s14/public/helper_js_global.php(101): XF\Template\Templater->includeTemplate('public:uix_js', Array)
#6 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(701): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\ReactPlus\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#7 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s14/public/PAGE_CONTAINER.php(3482): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('helper_js_globa...', 'body', Array, Array)
#8 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1301): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\ReactPlus\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#9 src/XF/Pub/App.php(547): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('PAGE_CONTAINER', Array)
#10 src/XF/App.php(1988): XF\Pub\App->renderPageHtml('

<div cla...', Array, Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(362): XF\App->renderPage('

<div cla...', Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(53): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#13 src/XF/App.php(2177): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#14 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#15 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#16 {main}

Anyone else here using UI.X who has created a homepage with a tabbed widget? If so, have you got the tabbed widget to display correctly? Just wondering because every single Themehouse style I've tried recently is stretched out to three times the width it should be when displaying the tabbed widget, with some side widgets on the right (where they should be) and some on the bottom left. Just a complete mess. Works fine on every single other style I have and used to work fine with TH styles.
How to fix this?

Are you still experiencing this issue, or is it resolved in a later update?

Top Bottom