UI.X 2

UI.X 2 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
There's a feature Separate Sticky Threads that I really need to enable but the option doesn't seem to be in Style Properties.

Collapsible stick threads which I need, requires Separate Sticky Threads to be on. And thread list separators styling requires Separate Sticky Threads.

I'm using UI.X Pro

There's a feature Separate Sticky Threads that I really need to enable but the option doesn't seem to be in Style Properties.

Collapsible stick threads which I need, requires Separate Sticky Threads to be on. And thread list separators styling requires Separate Sticky Threads.

I'm using UI.X Pro
I'm able to see this setting myself on my demo, are you using the latest version of the theme and UI.X 2 add-on?

Okay tracked down the issue with the default UI.X font.
This how it looks on a UHD screen:
Everything is bold and ugly.
But it looks cool on my mobile and laptop that has a 1080p screen.

When using the default theme all looks cool. Event on my UHD screen:

My typography settingy are untouched.
Can you somehow fix that?

Last edited:
@freder
Hello :)
When I collapse the page with UI.X, the footer looks like this:
View attachment 202709

I believe this is due to the add-on using the masonry.js library which is trying to calculate where to put the articles. Because the width of the site changed, articles now fit differently, and the add-on does not know to re-check where to put articles, causing a large gap at the bottom. This unfortunately is not a bug with either the theme, nor XenPorta, but rather it is just an incompatibility. I believe in order to correct this, our trigger would need to trigger a re-flow of the articles in the add-on. I'm not sure where this fix would need to be applied to.

I'm using UI.X Pro

Yes Separate Sticky Threads SP options missing. Collapse Sticky Threads required for enabling Separate Sticky Threads but where this SP options location?

Yes Separate Sticky Threads SP options missing. Collapse Sticky Threads required for enabling Separate Sticky Threads but where this SP options location?
We are aware of this and have added it back within the next release as this style property was removed unintentionally. We were adding new features and the latest release missed the style property. Once we add it back in it will remember the users choice when they collapsed or expanded.

Is there an option or a way to add space between the hScroller and the content on member profile pages (like the default style)? It looks like it's calculated inline.

Current:

What we'd like:

Is there an option or a way to add space between the hScroller and the content on member profile pages (like the default style)? It looks like it's calculated inline.

This is a default XenForo style property. It is in Style Properties > Block > Block tab header.

In Chat 2 by Siropu, there's an option to set the chat to Above Content. If I do this, the chat disappears on my theme. If I change to Default theme, it appears as normal above the main content. Is there a setting in UI.X that hides this section?

In Chat 2 by Siropu, there's an option to set the chat to Above Content. If I do this, the chat disappears on my theme. If I change to Default theme, it appears as normal above the main content. Is there a setting in UI.X that hides this section?

I am not familiar with this bug. Feel free to DM me if you want me to help investigate it on your site.

I logged this issue directly with ThemeHouse last week, but I was wondering if anyone else has ran into this bug.

Since installing UI.X 2, notices are broken.

I can't update, or create, a new notice under:

When I hit save, I get this error:

There's a new field in notices, which likely relates:

I'm running:
Xenforo 2.1.1
ThemeHouse-UIX-2.1.1

Any idea of a temporary solution for me so I can use notices again? I recently made a large change on my website and I need to update the welcome notice. I know I could edit it directly in the database but would prefer to have this working.

I logged this issue directly with ThemeHouse last week, but I was wondering if anyone else has ran into this bug.

Since installing UI.X 2, notices are broken.

I can't update, or create, a new notice under:

View attachment 203748

When I hit save, I get this error:

View attachment 203749

There's a new field in notices, which likely relates:

View attachment 203751

I'm running:
Xenforo 2.1.1
ThemeHouse-UIX-2.1.1

Any idea of a temporary solution for me so I can use notices again? I recently made a large change on my website and I need to update the welcome notice. I know I could edit it directly in the database but would prefer to have this working.

Can you possibly disable the style, create the notice then re enable the style?

Top Bottom