UI.X 2

UI.X 2 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
Hmm you can do this manually, but I dont know if there is a setting for that. Ill tag @Ian Hitt so he can discuss the move on the post new thread button.
I have look at the manual, there is not any setting for removing "Post Thread" button at homepage. I also want to learn how to do it.

https://www.themehouse.com/help/documentation/uix2/page

And I also want to disable "Forum List" expression at home page, which was not there before. At "Page" manual, I also could not find the following features which I guess I am looking for.

Remove page title (forum list) - This setting allows you to remove the page title from the forum index.

Screenshot_1.webp

At "Page" setting, If you add a new selection to "Titlebar location" as NONE, I guess both problems (Forum list & Post Thread) will be solved.

Screenshot_2.webp

If anyone has wierd issues after the last 2 patches, going to /admin.php?styles/themehouse and forcing a reinstall fixed it for me, always back up your DB tho just in case!

I got a support from one of friend who knows coding better then me. Until TH suggests a better solution, you can add the following code at "extra.less" for removing "Forum List" and "Post Thread" button at home page.

Code:
[data-template="forum_list"] .p-body-header {display: none;}

What is the best way to set the header and footer to max widths (ie to match the page width maximum) instead of covering the full screen width?
Thank you.

Hi! Just looked around but couldn't find the solution.
I wanted to add an android / mobile icon.
Tried:
<i class="fab fa-android"></i>
and also
<i class="uix_icon uix_icon--android"></i>
<i class="material-icons">android</i>

But none of them worked.
However, if I write any of this list, it works correctly.
<i class="uix_icon uix_icon--apple"></i>
/style-properties/group&group=uix_icons
imaxe009.webp
How can I add more items to this list?
Thanks

PS: I'm changing the "Title" in "Custom user fields" to have an icon at the Postbit. It works, in front-end, but breaks at backend...
imaxe010.webp

Another related question.
Is it possible to wrap the text of User Fields at Postbit?
Text wrapping like at Google Sheets :)
imaxe002.webp

What is the best way to set the header and footer to max widths (ie to match the page width maximum) instead of covering the full screen width?
Thank you.
I'm guessing you've already reviewed the settings provided in the Page Setup menu within Appearance? If this doesn't help solve what your looking for go ahead and create a ticket on our support portal.
Hi! Just looked around but couldn't find the solution.
I wanted to add an android / mobile icon.
Tried:
<i class="fab fa-android"></i>
and also
<i class="uix_icon uix_icon--android"></i>
<i class="material-icons">android</i>

But none of them worked.
However, if I write any of this list, it works correctly.
<i class="uix_icon uix_icon--apple"></i>
/style-properties/group&group=uix_icons
View attachment 180370
How can I add more items to this list?
Thanks

PS: I'm changing the "Title" in "Custom user fields" to have an icon at the Postbit. It works, in front-end, but breaks at backend...
View attachment 180371
Another related question.
Is it possible to wrap the text of User Fields at Postbit?
Text wrapping like at Google Sheets :)
View attachment 180426
Not sure on how to solve these but go ahead and create a ticket so that we can help you further with these questions :)
How do I set the avatar size on the Visitor Menu back to the default size?

This is what I have:

View attachment 180428

This is what I want:

View attachment 180427
I know we allow you to change the postbit size and avatar shape but not sure how you would change the avatar size on the visitor menu, go ahead and create a ticket on this so that we can take a deeper look.

My license was still active while 2.0.7.2.0 was released, but now it isn't active anymore.

In the CP, I only get this:
e61880bf9945.png

How do I update to 2.0.7.2.0 then without overwriting any files? Is there an upgrade package that doesn't overwrite files?

My license was still active while 2.0.7.2.0 was released, but now it isn't active anymore.

In the CP, I only get this:
e61880bf9945.png

How do I update to 2.0.7.2.0 then without overwriting any files? Is there an upgrade package that doesn't overwrite files?

Looks like you had a subscription which expired. Unfortunately there isn't a way to upgrade without an active license

Hi guys, I have found something which I believe to be a bug using the connected accounts aspect of XenForo 2.

Take a look at the attached screenshots which show poor positioning of the icons in the buttons and also a complete lack of styling for the Spotify button!

D0AD7D1D-5ADE-4F62-A12B-96FE14F53B1E.webp

E45B3A0F-44C2-4852-8B4A-7F9930401927.webpCDC26EAE-90DA-44F3-A65B-414091CF4198.webp

Hi guys, I have found something which I believe to be a bug using the connected accounts aspect of XenForo 2.

Take a look at the attached screenshots which show poor positioning of the icons in the buttons and also a complete lack of styling for the Spotify button!

View attachment 180492

View attachment 180493View attachment 180494
Thank you for the report as I'll review them and report them accordingly so that they are fixed in the next few releases! :)

Hi Dalton, any chance you can send me the fix in the mean time to tidy things up?
I'm sorry, I don't have a fix right now but go ahead and create a ticket on our support portal as one of our developers might be able to help with that.

How can I show the ‘New Posts’ button on the forum index?
if you are talking about this - > then go in admin panel > appreance> widget > add new widget > select [UI.X] Start a thread then enter ID anything EX : new_post and select position Forum list: Sidebar. and hit save.

1532853647940.webp

Top Bottom