UI.X 2

UI.X 2 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
Everytime I try to search, previous keywords appear. They don't let me choose directly the advanced search options:
1530628489557.webp
Is there a way to remove previous keywords or at least reduce its width so search options can be directly clicked?
1530628534251.webp

Hi guys, how to I extend this sub node to be 100% width? It seems to be inheriting the grid layout from the parent category, but as he is lonely he should be spanning 100% as per the parent. Doesn't seem to work. Am I missing something?

1530711080012.webp

Everytime I try to search, previous keywords appear. They don't let me choose directly the advanced search options:
View attachment 179082
Is there a way to remove previous keywords or at least reduce its width so search options can be directly clicked?
View attachment 179083
There isn't really anything that can be done on the back-end as it can only be removed on the code side. But we plan on including a fix for this in our next theme update.
Hi guys, how to I extend this sub node to be 100% width? It seems to be inheriting the grid layout from the parent category, but as he is lonely he should be spanning 100% as per the parent. Doesn't seem to work. Am I missing something?

View attachment 179181
Navigate to Node layout and styling -> Default grid options -> Set the maximum columns to "1" and be sure "Make remaining nodes full width on their rows" under Fill last row.

Last edited:
ThemeHouse updated UI.X 2 with a new update entry:

Version 2.0.7.2.0 Released

UI.X 2 2.0.7.2.0 Changelog:
  1. Collapse sidebar improvements
  2. Fixed an issue with scrollable sticky sidebars
  3. Fixed an issue that caused the off-canvas tab alert label to be oddly positioned
  4. Fixed an issue with sub-navigation which wasn’t vertically aligned in Internet Explorer
  5. Fixed an issue with search z-index when search is in staff bar
  6. Fixed an issue with button link styling
  7. Fixed an issue that caused the normal filter item from not being vertically...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Many thanks for the update.

I have just made an update at demo site. While testing, I have just noticed a new button "Post Thread" is existed at main page.

Screenshot_2.webp

At previous version this button was enabled by an widget, "uix_sidebar_postNewThread" which I did not use.

So my question : How can I disappear this "Post Thread" button ?

UPDATE:
Find a solution by editing the following codes at "Extra.less" templates.

Code:
.button.button--cta, a.button.button--cta {
    display: none;
}

Last edited:
Hi guys, after updating my sidebar is behaving strangely.

Before, the main page content used to scroll and the sidebar used to remain static until the main content came close to the end. This no longer happens. Any ideas?

Hi guys, after updating my sidebar is behaving strangely.

Before, the main page content used to scroll and the sidebar used to remain static until the main content came close to the end. This no longer happens. Any ideas?

Are you referring to the sidebar not scrolling with the page? If so, we turned this feature off by default. You can re-enable it by in Style Properties > Sidebar > Sticky Sidebar

Are you referring to the sidebar not scrolling with the page? If so, we turned this feature off by default. You can re-enable it by in Style Properties > Sidebar > Sticky Sidebar

https://www.talkdepression.org.uk/forums/-/list

Is this the expected behaviour for sticky sidebar? As I have enabled the style property again and nothing has changed? My sidebar still moves with the forum list, whereas before it remained static until the page got near the bottom then scrolled with it so there wasn’t lots of whitespace under the sidebar.

Aaggh, you keep moving the Post New Thread button on mobile lol. First it was center, then you had it on the right now back to center with no margin it seems. What's up with that? BTW it should really be to the right to keep it consistent with desktop browser experience.

After update UI.X 2 2.0.7.2.0 i have a new button "Post Thread" is existed at main page. Before i disable widget uix_sidebar_postNewThread. How can i disable this button now from home page... and how can i mopve this button move next sidebar (not above sidebar)?

Thx.

Attachments

• Výstřižek.webp
    Výstřižek.webp
    21.4 KB · Views: 20
After update UI.X 2 2.0.7.2.0 i have a new button "Post Thread" is existed at main page. Before i disable widget uix_sidebar_postNewThread. How can i disable this button now from home page... and how can i mopve this button move next sidebar (not above sidebar)?

Thx.
Hmm you can do this manually, but I dont know if there is a setting for that. Ill tag @Ian Hitt so he can discuss the move on the post new thread button.
https://www.talkdepression.org.uk/forums/-/list

Is this the expected behaviour for sticky sidebar? As I have enabled the style property again and nothing has changed? My sidebar still moves with the forum list, whereas before it remained static until the page got near the bottom then scrolled with it so there wasn’t lots of whitespace under the sidebar.
We made a slight change but it should function the same as it did before. If you have a long sidebar, we added a scrollbar if you had sticky on (as thats what Google started doing)

What about this @ThemeHouse ?

There was some custom styling based on the classes that node grid adds that we manually did for that project, but a good portion of this is possible using the free (with UI.X 2 purchase) TH Nodes addon. You'd want to start by adding node layout separators between your nodes and change the layout of the first 3 nodes to be a bit narrower than the default width, but should be able to tweak the non-layout styling manually as long as you're familiar with CSS.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
is an older video that walks you through some of the settings for ui.x 1, but these are fairly similar for ui.x 2. https://www.themehouse.com/help/documentation/nodes/setting-up-th-nodes will also have some information. We're in the process of improving the documentation for nodes to better document some of the more advanced functionality.

Top Bottom