UI.X 2

UI.X 2 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
Hello @Ian Hitt since I've to update the template and also Xenforo do you suggest to upgrade first XF and after the template or the template first and after XF?

Upgrade XenForo, then add-ons, and then the theme last.

My add-on puts a direct link to the image ,,
However, it does not appear in UI.X2 style.
What is the solution?

I'd be happy yo help you out directly. Just shoot me a PM or make a ticket over at themehouse.com and we can sort through it together :)

Line 369: Template tags are not well formed. Tag if was found when expecting set. - Template name: public:pAGE_CONTAINER

I get this error when trying to merge PAGE_CONTAINER, I've tried all methods to no avail and even reverted the template, but it's gone! It made all the text on my forum 120px... It's essentially destroyed.

I get this error when trying to merge PAGE_CONTAINER, I've tried all methods to no avail and even reverted the template, but it's gone! It made all the text on my forum 120px... It's essentially destroyed.
And you updated the add-on and then ran the update on the theme in ACP - Appearance - ThemeHouse Styles ?

Hello
Errors appear

Code:
ErrorException: Template error: Macro public:thread_view:thread_custom_fields_status is unknown src/XF/Template/Templater.php:631

#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Macro public:th...', '/home/mzameer/p...', 631, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(631): trigger_error('Macro public:th...', 512)
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(744): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateMacro('public', 'thread_view', 'thread_custom_f...')
#3 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l5/s27/public/post_edit_new_post.php(13): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('thread_view', 'thread_custom_f...', Array, Array)
#4 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1608): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\UIX\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#5 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('post_edit_new_p...', Array)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Json.php(84): XF\Template\Template->render()
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Json.php(68): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json->renderHtmlFallback('XF:Post\\EditNew...', 'public:post_edi...', Array)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(458): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json->renderView('XF:Post\\EditNew...', 'public:post_edi...', Array)
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(440): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(400): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(58): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'json')
#12 src/XF/App.php(2300): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#13 src/XF.php(464): XF\App->run()
#14 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#15 {main}

Code:
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(22) "/vb/posts/2004297/edit"
  ["referrer"] => string(43) "https://www.ysite.com/vb/threads/206929/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(8) {
    ["message_html"] => string(1275) "<p><span style="color: rgb(97, 189, 109);">الاحد 17 صفر 1442</span></p><p><br></p><p><span style="color: rgb(97, 189, 109);">صلاة الفجر الحرم المكي الشريف</span></p><p><br></p><p><span style="color: rgb(97, 189, 109);">الشيخ الدوسري</span></p><p><br></p><p><span style="color: rgb(97, 189, 109);">سورة البقرة والفتح</span></p><p><br></p><p><span style="color: rgb(97, 189, 109);">مرئي</span></p><p><br></p><p><a href="https://t.co/0lUKeziXim?amp=1"><span style="color: rgb(97, 189, 109);">سمعي</span></a></p><p><br></p><p><span style="color: rgb(97, 189, 109);">__________________________________________________</span></p><p><br></p><p><span style="color: rgb(97, 189, 109);">صلاة الفجر الحرم النبوي الشريف</span></p><p><br></p><p><span style="color: rgb(97, 189, 109);">الشيخ احمد حميد</span></p><p><br></p><p><span style="color: rgb(97, 189, 109);">سورة القلم</span></p><p><br></p><p><span style="color: rgb(97, 189, 109);">مرئي</span></p><p><br></p><p><a href="http://archive.org/download/October42020MadeenahFajr/SheikhHameed_Fajr_10-4-20.mp3" rel="noopener noreferrer" target="_blank"><span style="color: rgb(97, 189, 109);">سمعي</span></a></p>"
    ["_xfInlineEdit"] => string(1) "1"
    ["attachment_hash"] => string(32) "d87f33f8ca3b1263fe12af8452e4d3e4"
    ["attachment_hash_combined"] => string(87) "{"type":"post","context":{"post_id":2004297},"hash":"d87f33f8ca3b1263fe12af8452e4d3e4"}"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(19) "/vb/threads/206929/"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Hello
I have installed this plugin
[TH] the contract
However, it does not display an image of direct link!!

After upgrading to 2.2., a number of my icons seem to be missing from the rich text editor and the node list.

See the screenshots:

Screen Shot 2020-10-04 at 9.43.58 AM.webp

And missing icons from the node list:

Screen Shot 2020-10-04 at 9.44.30 AM.webp

I restored my forum from a backup. It's obvious to me that ThemeHouse didn't test this release enough before pushing it out. Upon investigation, it was causing way more issues than just the ones I mentioned above. It was even causing issues with other ThemeHouse add-ons that haven't been brought up to date for 2.2 yet either.

I'll wait a month or so until they get all the bugs worked out. I encourage everyone else to avoid updating either, there are A LOT of bugs.

I restored my forum from a backup. It's obvious to me that ThemeHouse didn't test this release enough before pushing it out. Upon investigation, it was causing way more issues than just the ones I mentioned above. It was even causing issues with other ThemeHouse add-ons that haven't been brought up to date for 2.2 yet either.

I'll wait a month or so until they get all the bugs worked out. I encourage everyone else to avoid updating either, there are A LOT of bugs.
What bugs? I'm running many th add-ons and the theme with no issues now

My error log was massive. Countless errors from ThemeHouse Ignore More add-on and other TH add-ons, missing icons all over, usernames cutoff, etc.

Maybe I just got unlucky but I’m going to wait until the TH guys iron out some of this.

I wish that were the case with us but like @PumpinIron we are also experiencing many bugs and template errors. I upgraded from the UI.X add-on with one-click and as far as I can tell did everything properly. Currently, our forum is closed as there there are many issues with the theme. Template issues below to illustrate - this is after an auto merge - so something seems amiss.

Templates.webp

Did you not backup before updating? The order I did my updates was: Xenforo core, all add-ons including UI.X add-on then upgraded the style. I'm running the TH wordpress bridge, nodes etc

I'm sure if you open a ticket TH will sort it

Did you not backup before updating? The order I did my updates was: Xenforo core, all add-ons including UI.X add-on then upgraded the style. I'm running the TH wordpress bridge, nodes etc

I'm sure if you open a ticket TH will sort it
We run auto backups every night (on an AWS instance), so yes. I can rollback tomorrow if I have to but want to get this out of the way - our community is hanging on discord for now. We also have WP bridge (although we disabled it because we ended up customizing do some of the code ourselves ), nodes, etc. They all seem fine - it is just the UX that is a problem.

I upgraded in the right order. Ticket and emails in at TH last night but it is weekend (unfortunately, the only time I had to run the upgrade).

Edit: - TH people are great and I am sure they will help me out tomorrow. I was just hoping to get this done today.

Last edited:
We run auto backups every night (on an AWS instance), so yes. I can rollback tomorrow if I have to but want to get this out of the way - our community is hanging on discord for now. We also have WP bridge (although we disabled it because we ended up customizing do some of the code ourselves ), nodes, etc. They all seem fine - it is just the UX that is a problem.

I upgraded in the right order. Ticket and emails in at TH last night but it is weekend (unfortunately, the only time I had to run the upgrade).
Ah no problem, hope you get it sorted

Top Bottom