UI.X 2

UI.X 2 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
You want to use the icon code, so for example "\F152D"

Here's another odd thing I found with the new upgrade:

Screen Shot 2020-10-05 at 1.32.06 PM.webp

Screen Shot 2020-10-05 at 1.32.17 PM.webp

Check boxes and radio buttons have a dark background as oppose to an outline when not selected.

They weren't like this before the upgrade. Any idea what the issue might be?

Since upgrading I'm still having issues, my child style will accept changes under "header and navigation" but it will not under "basic options" for some reason. For example, I can change this image path (or any other settings in here) and they're all ignored. I looked in my templates for any sort of override and didn't see anything. Any ideas why this would be happening?

Attachments

• pg_theme.webp
    pg_theme.webp
    45.7 KB · Views: 14
Installed last UI.X2 version (2.2.0.2.0). I want to use "Font Awesome". So I set it like that.

TH_2.webp

After that, from "Style Properties > Node Icons" page, I write the icon code that I want to see as forum icon as "\f1d8"

TH_1.webp

As you will see, I can not get icons for forum and sub-forums ? Any suggestion please ? IIt was perfect at XF 2.1

TH_3.webp

Excellent theme, nice work

Is there a way to add an extra icon / URL link to the node list footer ?

Here's another odd thing I found with the new upgrade:

View attachment 236793

View attachment 236794

Check boxes and radio buttons have a dark background as oppose to an outline when not selected.

They weren't like this before the upgrade. Any idea what the issue might be?

Material icon supports filled in style checkboxes/radios as well as outline style. I'm going to update this in the next release to only use the outline version always, because i also don't like the filled in versions.
Excellent theme, nice work

Is there a way to add an extra icon / URL link to the node list footer ?

You can edit these in Appearance > Widgets

Installed last UI.X2 version (2.2.0.2.0). I want to use "Font Awesome". So I set it like that.

1. There is an issue with TH Nodes affecting node icons right now, so if you have that installed you can disable it until we release a patch. 2. Make sure you don't use quotes when you put the icon code. It should look like this

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-10-06 at 7.30.25 AM.webp
    Screen Shot 2020-10-06 at 7.30.25 AM.webp
    68.9 KB · Views: 22
You can edit these in Appearance > Widgets

I can only see the following UI.X widgets, they appear to be related to the page footer, should there be other UI.X widgets in there ?

UI.X: Extended footer
Quick navigation thuix_footer_quickNavWidget
User menu thuix_footer_userNavWidget

I can see a th_node_macros_nodes template with the code that generates the footer, but I don't know how to modify it.

I want to add an option to ignore the relevant node, similar to the more option in the node footer, but it would go to something like
htt ps://websitename/ignore/ignore?content_type=ignore_forum&content_id=NODE_ID

Last edited:
Material icon supports filled in style checkboxes/radios as well as outline style. I'm going to update this in the next release to only use the outline version always, because i also don't like the filled in versions.

Thank you! I look forward to this as the filled in checkboxes and radio buttons doesn’t look very visually appealing.

Since upgrading I'm still having issues, my child style will accept changes under "header and navigation" but it will not under "basic options" for some reason. For example, I can change this image path (or any other settings in here) and they're all ignored. I looked in my templates for any sort of override and didn't see anything. Any ideas why this would be happening?
Create a ticket on our support portal so we can take a deeper look, please :)

1. There is an issue with TH Nodes affecting node icons right now, so if you have that installed you can disable it until we release a patch. 2. Make sure you don't use quotes when you put the icon code. It should look like this
Thanks for your quick reply @Ian Hitt . Yes, I use TH Nodes too. After I disable it, my icon problem is fixed. So I will wait for TH nodes update :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.webp
    Screenshot_2.webp
    42.3 KB · Views: 15
I can only see the following UI.X widgets, they appear to be related to the page footer, should there be other UI.X widgets in there ?

I can see a th_node_macros_nodes template with the code that generates the footer, but I don't know how to modify it.

I want to add an option to ignore the relevant node, similar to the more option in the node footer, but it would go to something like

Ah apologies I didn't realize you meant the node footer. That is being added by the TH Nodes add-on. You can edit the macro you mentioned to add the link in.

Reactions: gib
Ah apologies I didn't realize you meant the node footer. That is being added by the TH Nodes add-on. You can edit the macro you mentioned to add the link in.
thanks Ian, I'm not a coder, would anyone be able to work out what I should use to create the following URL
htt ps://websitename.com/ignore/ignore?content_type=ignore_forum&content_id=NODE_ID

The existing MORE option produces the following URL
htt ps://mywebsite.com/forums/NODE_ID/
using this code
<a href="{{ link($node.getRoute(), $node) }}">{{ phrase('more') }}</a>

How could I get a IGNORE href to point to htt ps://mywebsite.com/ignore/ignore?content_type=ignore_forum&content_id=NODE_ID

Last edited:

I managed to work it out, I now have an Ignore option on the node footer menu :)

Top Bottom